testtest

Trump Banned From The Ballot In Colorado in 2024

Interesting turn of events. Colorado Supreme Court says no way.

I’m not really surprised. The man has a real problem with diarrhea of the mouth of course that’s not the reason why they banned him from the ballot

Interesting turn of events. Colorado Supreme Court says no way.

I’m not really surprised. The man has a real problem with diarrhea of the mouth of course that’s not the reason why they banned him from the ballot.
You mean the guy who was the best President since Regan? That guy with the " diarrhea of the mouth" LOL. The silly things that trigger.

It is one thing to not vote for him. It is quite another to take away my right to not vote for him.

Exactly. If you really don't want to see a second Trump term in office, then beat him at the ballot box (or, more accurately, in the Electoral College). That's how it's supposed to work.

Like I said above, I don't see how this survives a legal challenge. He's being removed from the ballot for something he's never been convicted of. There is no way thats stands in court.

I don’t believe there is anything that can legally disqualify him. The only constitutional requirements to be President are that you are at least 35 years old and be a natural born citizen of the United States.

This insurrectionist clause in the 14th amendment was written to prevent participants in the civil war - an actual armed insurrection - from running for office. It doesn’t remotely apply to Trump, whom as I’ve stated, hasn’t even been charged anywhere with insurrection. Not even Jack Smith who is running the January 6th case against Trump, has charged him with insurrection.
not to mention the videos released from jan 6 inside capitol can be used as an argument it was a set up that is clearly shown , in pelosis words, the police waving people in through secure doors, and shaking hands with so called insurrectionists . democrats set it all up.. i agree it was a strategic win, but it was still a crime and she and the others should be in jail or release ALL THE ONES in jail now for the BS.

plus trump has never been LEGALLY charged or convicted of the crime Colorado seems to think he is guilty.
you know that darn DUE PROCESS seems to be getting in the way of banana republic .

they want a civil uprising? hmm add in the terrorists crossing border, and yes we could have a shiiiit show real fast

edit: they already are starting on SCOTUS sublime threats at msnbc and senate dems are trying hard to force out thomas, because now he was broke when we was appointed and now is fluid...hmmm just like 90 % or more of congress critters

Last edited:
And no one not suffering from terminal TDS will believe that's legit, either. :LOL:
I'm a big Trump supporter and fully believe that he will be convicted of something that will legally disqualify him.

"Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime".

Lavrentiy Beria

Several red states are threatening to remove Biden from the ballot in response.

Of course. That's exactly where this will lead. And then the next step beyond that is the fracturing of our entire electoral system. And the step beyond that is truly scary.

And that's the partisan litmus test - for all the people who think that barring Trump from the ballot is a good thing, are you going to be ok with if/when the shoe is on the other foot? In most cases, the answer for most people is 'of course not.'

Either you support something consistently regardless of which party is in power, or you are partisan and full of $#!t in my opinion (and that goes for people in both parties).

Several red states are threatening to remove Biden from the ballot in response.
if they actually do.... it will i am afraid split us pretty far open as a country
biden wont be impeached becasue NO BODY on either side want cakling harris as presidente

i am surprised she has not been clintoned and then joe pull an elvis on the toilet

very dangerous waters we are entering....
before long we will have nato soldiers watching our elections

if they actually do.... it will i am afraid split us pretty far open as a country
biden wont be impeached becasue NO BODY on either side want cakling harris as presidente

i am surprised she has not been clintoned and then joe pull an elvis on the toilet

very dangerous waters we are entering....
before long we will have nato soldiers watching our elections
at this point we may be better off with nato soldiers watching the elections. those "in charge" can't be trusted to do so, nor should they.
in your scenario above that leaves the speaker of the house as president. the puppet masters won't let that happen.

Other states' Supreme Courts already discussing doing the same thing include CA, NY, WI and several others...
The four CO Supreme Court justices are guilty of violating the 15th, 19th and 26th Amendments, as well as the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

Any other states that attempt the same will also be guilty.

But, as per an earlier post the states' Republican Parties can fall back on the Caucus Process.

President Trump hasn't been charged or convicted of "insurrection". Certainly he would have been charged by the "special prosecutor" if there was any evidence to support the allegation. The media and democrats are the ones claiming it was an "insurrection".

In fact, how many of the thousands of the J6 protesters have been charged with "insurrection"? Most have only been charged with trespassing misdemeanors.

If one has been paying attention to the hearings, the presumed democrat nominee has allegedly been involved in at least money laundering, tax evasion and using his name and elected office to enrich his personal and family wealth. There is substantial evidence of that.

Red states removing the democrat nominee from the ballot seems pretty reasonable to me. Anyway, since 2020 I have supported a show of hands to vote instead of ballots and fallible machines...

Back