testtest

Trump Banned From The Ballot In Colorado in 2024

at this point we may be better off with nato soldiers watching the elections. those "in charge" can't be trusted to do so, nor should they.
in your scenario above that leaves the speaker of the house as president. the puppet masters won't let that happen.
my last deployment in the NAVY we were assigned to a NATO battle group...OMG run run and run fast.
we had a turkish admiral battle group commander. soup sandwhiches for all, i do have a fancy ribbon/medal that strangely is same color as my handicap parking placard ??

we have to wonder who exactly is pulling co strings and who actually wrote the decisions?

trumps legal team should cite the footage of capital police opening doors, waving folks in and joking and smoking with them in the hall ways.. plus nancy's footage of threatening a sitting president . we know she and others set it up as soon a trump screwed up and announced a rally ( which he should not have done ..imo)

in fact the footage should be part of every repubs election ads. its past time to take off the gloves with republicans, they need to stop being weak kneed and call a spade a spade and play equally as dirty

strange times are afoot.
whether you like or dislike trump or any candidate..... DUE PROCESS has to be part of any claim or claim if wrong doing or claim of guilt. period..

There was no trial (i.e. no due process) in CO. A violation of the 14th Amendment.

Trump was not charged with anything in CO, but private parties petitioned the CO court to remove his name from the primary ballot based on their personal opinions.

Therefore, it was a political decision.

Just sayin.
I do still check in on this place from time to time but haven't posted for a while. This seemed a good time to post.

1. The 14th Amendment doesn't require a conviction, only a finding of fact. Those are very different. No conviction means nothing.
2. Every one of the Colorado justices has been reelected by the people since they were appointed. They are no longer just appointed justices.
3. There was a court trial, at which trump was represented by counsel, and an appeal, at which he was represented by counsel. He got his due process.
4. SCOTUS has been very unwilling to deal with state election rules and procedures in the recent past (gerrymandering, Voting Rights Act). If it were to be consistent it should stay out of this one.
5. The 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments have nothing to do with trump being able to run. A plain reading of the various amendments show they only say your ability to vote cannot be abridged for various reasons. Nothing in the Colorado case runs afoul of that.

Last edited:
I do still check in on this place from time to time but haven't posted for a while. This seemed a good time to post.

1. The 14th Amendment doesn't require a conviction, only a finding of fact. Those are very different. No conviction means nothing.
2. Every one of the Colorado justices has been reelected by the people since they were appointed. They are no longer just appointed justices.
3. There was a court trial, at which trump was represented by counsel, and an appeal, at which he was represented by counsel. He got his due process.
4. SCOTUS has been very unwilling to deal with state election rules and procedures in the recent past (gerrymandering, Voting Rights Act). If it were to be consistent it should stay out of this one.
5. The 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments have nothing to do with trump being able to run. A plaint reading of the various amendments show they only say your ability to vote cannot be abridged for various reasons. Nothing in the Colorado case runs afoul of that.
So Texas and Florida based on Bidens taking money from Chinese officials can have their courts find Biden unfit to be on the ballot in Texas.
Gotcha.
I’ll start wearing out the Texas officials to do so

So Texas and Florida based on Bidens taking money from Chinese officials can have their courts find Biden unfit to be on the ballot in Texas.
Gotcha.
If they can find a way to make that conduct which bars holding office and back it up with actual evidence, then go with god.

In the Presidential election of 1860, Abraham Lincoln was not on the ballot in 10 southern states, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Preventing him from getting 61 of the available 303 electoral college votes.

Thankfully most of the electoral college votes were in the northern states.
In the final electoral college count, Lincoln beat Breckinridge 180 votes to 72.

1860 United States presidential election

522px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png

In the Presidential election of 1860, Abraham Lincoln was not on the ballot in 10 southern states, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas. Preventing him from getting 61 of the available 303 electoral college votes.

Thankfully most of the electoral college votes were in the northern states.
In the final electoral college count, Lincoln beat Breckinridge 180 votes to 72.

1860 United States presidential election

522px-ElectoralCollege1860.svg.png
i never knew this. thanks.

Gotcha.
move on dot org...has a law suit in texas to get trump off ballot
but gov and our ag are hinting to use the same metric that CO used to take biden off ballot. the evidence against biden is huge, even though no trial or conviction

lets GO and play hard turd ball and smack the other side until they cry in their pudding, using their own non sense

interesting times indeed

5. The 15th, 19th, and 26th Amendments have nothing to do with trump being able to run. A plain reading of the various amendments show they only say your ability to vote cannot be abridged for various reasons. Nothing in the Colorado case runs afoul of that.
i will argue or dis agree on one point
not your wrong or I am right...just a POINT to discuss
trump was found not guilty by the lower court in CO, and could be on ballot. he had legal guidance etc.
but prosecutor got butt hurt so filed an appeal to the CO supreme court because they didnt get what they wanted.
yes appeal works for both sides. this time it was used in the wrong way to satisfy some weird left sided notion , while real facts of jan 6 are IGNORED .. if you appeal...then you have show real evidence not made up evidence...remember house got caught fabricating evidence against trump in the impeachment thing..

Good Morning, unsure where to jump in so hope this isn't the wrong place-correct me. Wondering if anyone has tried the special paint for plastic on a Kydex holster? Sitting in w/c sometimes hard to see a black holster in black pants to place a black gun in. Need holster that will put gun as high as possible above waist. Also are any of the knives suitable for self defense? Being sitting I'm eye-level with major danger spot to stab. Thanks.

Attachments

• belt knife.jpg
    belt knife.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 25
  • knife 2.jpg
    knife 2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 22
  • lace knife.jpg
    lace knife.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 22
  • CCANKU.jpg
    CCANKU.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 25
The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments.

Another interesting person from History- It seems section 3 of the 14th amendment was ignored here.

Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar
A former Confederate Colonel later became an "Officer of the United States" as secretary of the interior.
Then was appointed to the US Supreme Court as an associate Justice.

Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II (September 17, 1825 – January 23, 1893) was a Confederate soldier, American politician, diplomat, and jurist. A member of the Democratic Party, he represented Mississippi in both houses of Congress, served as the United States Secretary of the Interior, and was an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He also served as an official in the Confederate States of America.

On December 3, 1864, he was commissioned as a colonel in the Confederate Army with duty as a judge advocate in Richmond. He acted as an aide to General James Longstreet at the time of the Confederacy's surrender in 1865.

After the Civil War: (Surely, he participated in an "Insurrection")

Lamar returned to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1873, the first Democrat from Mississippi to be elected to the House since the Civil War. He served there until 1877. Lamar was elected by the state legislature (as was the law at the time) to represent Mississippi in the U.S. Senate from 1877 to 1885.

Secretary of the Interior (1885–1888)
With the victory of Grover Cleveland in the 1884 presidential election, Lamar recommended several southerners for his cabinet. Despite the recommendations, Cleveland decided to nominate Lamar for Secretary of the Interior. The two shared similar views on many issues, and Lamar provided geographical balance to Cleveland's cabinet. While questions were raised over his involvement in the Confederacy and limited administrative experience, he was confirmed with little difficulty.

Supreme Court (1888–1893)
In May 1887, Republican Justice William B. Woods died while in office, and following the reconvening of Congress, Lamar was nominated by Cleveland on December 12, 1887 without serious competition. Lamar was from the South just like the deceased justice, and he would be the first Southerner nominated to the court since the Civil War.

One of the "Profiles of Courage" in JFK's Pulitzer Prize winning book.

The Fourteenth Amendment (Amendment XIV) to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments.

Another interesting person from History- It seems section 3 of the 14th amendment was ignored here.

Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar
A former Confederate Colonel later became an "Officer of the United States" as secretary of the interior.
Then was appointed to the US Supreme Court as an associate Justice.

Lucius Quintus Cincinnatus Lamar II (September 17, 1825 – January 23, 1893) was a Confederate soldier, American politician, diplomat, and jurist. A member of the Democratic Party, he represented Mississippi in both houses of Congress, served as the United States Secretary of the Interior, and was an associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States. He also served as an official in the Confederate States of America.

On December 3, 1864, he was commissioned as a colonel in the Confederate Army with duty as a judge advocate in Richmond. He acted as an aide to General James Longstreet at the time of the Confederacy's surrender in 1865.

After the Civil War: (Surely, he participated in an "Insurrection")

Lamar returned to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1873, the first Democrat from Mississippi to be elected to the House since the Civil War. He served there until 1877. Lamar was elected by the state legislature (as was the law at the time) to represent Mississippi in the U.S. Senate from 1877 to 1885.

Secretary of the Interior (1885–1888)
With the victory of Grover Cleveland in the 1884 presidential election, Lamar recommended several southerners for his cabinet. Despite the recommendations, Cleveland decided to nominate Lamar for Secretary of the Interior. The two shared similar views on many issues, and Lamar provided geographical balance to Cleveland's cabinet. While questions were raised over his involvement in the Confederacy and limited administrative experience, he was confirmed with little difficulty.

Supreme Court (1888–1893)
In May 1887, Republican Justice William B. Woods died while in office, and following the reconvening of Congress, Lamar was nominated by Cleveland on December 12, 1887 without serious competition. Lamar was from the South just like the deceased justice, and he would be the first Southerner nominated to the court since the Civil War.

One of the "Profiles of Courage" in JFK's Pulitzer Prize winning book.
Wow! Another new bit of history i knew nothing about. Thanks.

Someone can fact check me on this, but a couple things I’ve heard talked about. 1st is that the Executive Branch and the President in particular, is not mentioned in the 14th Amendment. It talks about Congress and other elected positions, but not the President. The other thing I’ve heard is that, despite the Insurrection Clause being added to prevent Confederate soldiers and officers from serving in the U.S. government, there were many former Confederate officers who wound up serving in Congress in a addition to the individual mentioned above. This thing against Trump is stretching the law WAY beyond its intended meaning.

i will argue or dis agree on one point
not your wrong or I am right...just a POINT to discuss
trump was found not guilty by the lower court in CO, and could be on ballot. he had legal guidance etc.
but prosecutor got butt hurt so filed an appeal to the CO supreme court because they didnt get what they wanted.
yes appeal works for both sides. this time it was used in the wrong way to satisfy some weird left sided notion , while real facts of jan 6 are IGNORED .. if you appeal...then you have show real evidence not made up evidence...remember house got caught fabricating evidence against trump in the impeachment thing..
He wasn't found not guilty.

A lower court judge previously ruled that Trump's actions on Jan. 6, 2021, during a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters amounted to insurrection but stopped short of disqualifying him, saying Section 3 does not apply to presidents.

There is a recent Supreme Court opinion discussing the scope of the Constitution's "Officers of the United States"-language. In Free Enter. Fund v. Pub. Co. Accounting Oversight Bd. (2010), Chief Justice Roberts observed that "[t]he people do not vote for the 'Officers of the United States.'" Rather, "officers of the United States" are appointed exclusively pursuant to Article II, Section 2 procedures. It follows that the President, who is an elected official, is not an "officer of the United States."

Sorry Talin, new at this. Do I only comment on what everyone else talk's about? I was hoping to chat, ask questions and learn. Hi Bassbob, thanks.

Sorry Talin, new at this. Do I only comment on what everyone else talk's about? I was hoping to chat, ask questions and learn. Hi Bassbob, thanks.
Best to start a new thread (aka post) for your subject matter vs. something totally different than the Subject of this one or another.

Since your questions are mainly about knives and holsters it would be best if you went to the "Gear" section and start a totally new discussion there under a new subject title with what you posted yesterday.

Back