testtest

USCCA

Cray

Alpha
I’m currently with USCCA but was wondering if it’s as good as they say it is. I have been looking at others simply because of the cost but I’m unsure if I should switch so I was hoping to hear from other people what they have and why . I don’t carry often and I really don’t need all the literature that they provide and the main reason why I went with them is because a police officer at my job recommended them to me. Thanks for any input that can be offered.

I’m currently with USCCA but was wondering if it’s as good as they say it is. I have been looking at others simply because of the cost but I’m unsure if I should switch so I was hoping to hear from other people what they have and why . I don’t carry often and I really don’t need all the literature that they provide and the main reason why I went with them is because a police officer at my job recommended them to me. Thanks for any input that can be offered.

Hey Cray, Welcome to the forum!
Lot of good people here. Take your time and explore around here, is plenty to do and read up on.
There's some stories and experiences about USCCA here and possibly other insurers too, a search using the search engine in upper right task bar may help you locate the information easier? I tend to shy away from that info because in many cases there's many variables involved and also because of differences in personal needs and companies.

I have been a USCCA member for a while now and I have the same questions you do.

While I haven’t heard anything negative about them, I always wonder if I am missing something.

I do think they provide more services than other insurance providers. I have been looking through their training programs recently. There app is also on point and is a great resource if you travel to different states and aren’t sure about the laws.

There was a recent and very informative thread on this very topic. Use the search bar, it should come up.

Actually, there were two recent threads on this topic:

I use US LawShield rather than USCCA, and spent time a couple of years ago looking into the differences.

Both are good and it boils down to preferences and requirements. USCCA has some caps on legal coverage, but they provide replacement income and liability coverage, and they have resources for training.

US Law Shield is mainly about criminal and civil legal representation with higher limits. They’re not about liability insurance or income replacement, and they’re not really about training beyond basic information about the law.

Back