testtest

Voting

I believe 1/3 has voted - polls have been open for a week in-person here in MD, and busy every day. Then, you have mail-in / absentee ballots. And with all the fear-speak about Covid, and "safety"...I fully believe the sheeple have been herded early into the voting places.

How it gets counted, on the other hand...only time will tell.

Don’t blame me.....I voted Kong! Haha some Negan action, he is not amused.
40AA658D-A044-4108-8665-6FFAD8E6E22A.jpeg

54C82AAB-2414-4949-94CB-BBEC31970869.jpeg

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom and I'm not going to tell someone they should wear a mask. I'm surprised the polling station made that accommodation. Our numbers are spiking here in the sooner state.
Most of New hampshire has had low infection numbers since Covid first hit and it's still one of the least affected states in the country.

I live in a small town and voted at 8:45 this morning. Took about 10 minutes, I was number 74. During primaries I voted at 4:00 pm and was number 63! Drove by another even smaller town hall and it was packed too.
I live in a small town too. I figured I’d wait until after the go to work people voted, but before the lunchtime voters, hence I went at 10 am. I overheard some saying they stopped in the morning & the parking lot was full. They said the 10 am lines weren’t much less & expected lunchtime & after work lines would grow much larger. It’s a very rural area. Not sure were they’re all coming from and thought majority would have already voted by mail. I guess I chose unwisely to paraphrase the Knight I. Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade 🤦‍♂️😆

I've not watched any news today. My blood pressure is doing fine, lol.

Did drive by a polling location as I stated I would, and no lines. It was aroubd lunch and figured there might be more folks voting on their lunch break, but everything looks about the same as it's looked on any other voting day.

I don't plan on watching any news (Fox) until much, much later tonight. Polls in KY close at 6pm.

My wife went at 9:00am, 40 minute wait, already out of "I Voted" stickers. I'll go after the lunch rush when it's usually quieter at our polls but, if it's busy, I'll wait as long as it takes! Thanks to everyone who voted, protecting our 2A rights!
I went about 2:00pm. I was the only one there! The poll workers said there was a line like the one my wife experienced until about 1:30pm. A guy that my wife saw in a pickup truck, slowly circling the parking lot flying American Flags and Trump Banners, was still there! I stopped for late lunch after and the owner's wife told me she had to cast a provisional ballot as she was told that she had received an absentee mail-in ballot that she never applied for. Her husband had no problems. She said she has never voted absentee in her life!

Last edited:
Sidebar:
I laugh at the local folks who are upset today online(facebook, local posts, etc.. ) about long lines and wait to vote.
It’s election day
They live in a major metro area with 8+ million folks
Lines are long every day at the grocery store

what the heck did they think they would see ? Nirvana and Moses parting the waves for them to stroll right up and vote 🤔🤔

I voted around 2:30 and was able to waltz right in. There are only a little over 500 people who are registered to vote here and I was #247 but the ladies said about 20% were estimated to have voted early.

I didn't get a sticker saying I voted. Seems no polling place in my County got stickers this time because of some woman complaining about not getting a sticker last time , because of them running out. Some people just have it in their nature to complain. They said whoever it was really caused a stink about it.

Back