testtest

Watch perfection?

Just got this in the mail earlier today. New Isobrite Mariner series. T100 tritium illumination which from what I read is the max allowed in a watch. Luminox uses T25. watch is heavy as hell but the illumination is unbelievable.
That’s the problem with me wearing watches it’s heavy but my Hamilton is small I use that one when we travel . Nice looking watch my man

Recent addition - Citizen Promaster Titanium Automatic

IMG_6748.jpeg

View attachment 51711This is the Hamilton I travel with all the time it so small it very comfortable to have on all day
Nice watch, comfortable and classy. I have found that smaller watches are more comfortable for me too. The two citizens I wear most often are 39 mms.

The one today is a 1980s 39 mm Citizen Dolphin on a James Bond replica Nato strap, same colors as Sean Connery wore in Dr. No

20240201_103828.jpg

Luminox uses T25 illumination. Bright enough for everyday tasks. However, the Isobrite watch I got a few weeks ago uses T100 illumination. Both are really good and rugged built.
Nice watch too. It's pretty academic for me these day. ,my field and sleepy time watch these days is a timex field watch with indiglo. The rest of my watches are mostly automatic divers and the superluminova and seiko lume stays bright enough to read all night long which serves the rest of my purposes.

Heck ivwas surprised the other night fell aleep in my chair with this late 80s Citizen Dolphin on and when I woke I could still read the old original lume Heck it had not even been charged with a flashlight.

20240201_103828.jpg

Last edited:
Back