testtest

Wayne LaPierre resigns

Little not so funny but funny humor

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpeg
    IMG_5945.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 42
Thanks again, ECS686. The article brings to mind the phrase “oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.” It seems to me AckMac has dirty hands right along with some of our NRA leadership.

Maybe this will at least slow down the junk mail to members. I join up for the 5 year deal and like clockwork I get mailers every 2-3 weeks asking me to join. I hate to think what the mailing budget is for all the stuff that doesn't even get opened. And I hope the new guy/gal is a little less "Cranky old prick next door" looking. Gotta have a little less "SHOCK and OOOH JEEZ!!!" figure head.

Maybe this will at least slow down the junk mail to members. I join up for the 5 year deal and like clockwork I get mailers every 2-3 weeks asking me to join. I hate to think what the mailing budget is for all the stuff that doesn't even get opened. And I hope the new guy/gal is a little less "Cranky old prick next door" looking. Gotta have a little less "SHOCK and OOOH JEEZ!!!" figure head.
I'm a life member and I haven't gotten an email or anything in the regular mail in many years.

Yeah, a lot has to change still, for them to get my money. I don’t think there’s any doubt the NRA has squandered the member’s money.

It’s a damn shame because the NRA was once the strongest advocate for our 2A rights. They have ruined their own reputation and drastic measures need to be taken.

I noticed on my missed calls list that the NRA has tried to call me a couple of times in the last week. I hope I'm home the next time they call. They're gonna get an earful. ;)
i gave them a fake phone number when i joined.....i think the number i gave them was for a porta-john company....

i really do not like phone call solicitations.

and frankly, i see NO valid reason for any organization to want or need a phone number....hell they got our email and home address, if they cannot contact ME via either of those 2 ways, then they don't need to contact me at all.

Back