testtest

Wayne LaPierre resigns

Still amazes me how without seeing any credible evidence, so many 2A guys aligned themselves with Letitia James. She campaigned for AG promising to take down Trump and The NRA.
He and the other criminal defendants will have their day in court. One of the board members who is an attorney was on Gun Talk radio and mentioned without specifics that the amount of evidence leveled against them during the grand jury was overwhelming.

Perhaps some of us has been watching how WLP has mis-managed the NRA for a longer period of time.

The NY insurance plan was an example of his mis-management, and a radical NY AG showed up to jump on this and took advantage of the opportunity.
Yeah, so you keep saying. Since you’ve been watching it for years let me see exactly what it is you’ve been watching. Links presumably. Unless you’re privy to stuff the rest of us aren’t.

He and the other criminal defendants will have their day in court. One of the board members who is an attorney was on Gun Talk radio and mentioned without specifics that the amount of evidence leveled against them during the grand jury was overwhelming.
Ok. Have any of us/you seen this overwhelming evidence ?

I’m more than willing to admit WLP is a crook. As soon as I see some evidence. I sure as hell ain’t jumping on the bandwagon along with Hillary, Hogg and the NY AG based solely on what someone on the internet says.

Yeah, so you keep saying. Since you e been watching it for years let me see begat exactly it is you w been watching. Links presumably. Unless your privy to stuff the rest of us aren’t.
From a pro-2A law org.

and...

I'll stick with Allen West as a credible board member...

I've made my point as a life NRA member. Change is good for the NRA, and hope, like the 1977 Revolt, the NRA can get rebuilt considering the challenges that exist.

Last edited:
In all this time I haven’t seen any credible evidence of the NRA or WLP doing anything illegal or immoral. Unless one of you can prove me wrong, neither have you. Seems to me like many have made their minds up based on media reports. The same media you claim is carrying water for democrats.

So any of you guys pulling for Biden in 2024? We can make the NY attorney general 2 for 2.
Come on now. I normally respect your posts but this forum went through all of this right after the disaster in Indianapolis. I was one of the people there while Ollie North was being threatened to keep quiet about what he had found and when he refused, he was fired one day before the annual meeting and threatened until he left town.

I and others shared, via private email, pages and pages of documentation with people we knew and trusted as pro gun folks with receipts for custom made suits, travel and housing for an "intern", as well as outrageous travel expenses including trips to Italy using private jets and limos.

I have been a long time Life Member of the NRA and was part of the faction that turned the NRA around in Cincinnati years ago. I made up my mind of the the actual information Ollie surfaced and WLP's reactions to all of it. I have been withholding funds I might have otherwise given along with other former major contributors ever since. If we are satisfied when this all shakes out we have over $20,000,000 we will be donating this year from money we have escrowed.

Maybe NRA can restore its reputation now. I’m going to have to look into joining it again. Can’t imagine this is anything but good news!

Well, I would like to read the article, but it says enter your email to continue, Fox has really went downhill, there app totally sucks, can’t read a thing on it due to the pop up adds, the web site now wants your email to read certain articles. I deleted the app, gave up on there web site, and don’t watch there news on tv, gets old playing the same commercial twice in a row…..😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

There are times when the NRA offers life membership at a much reduced rate and you can even pay for it at $25.00 a month if you wish.
yeah i know about monthly payments, but for me, that'll be a never ending credit card bill.

i like to pay all up front, when i can..my renewal for the next 5 years isn't up till the end of Feb 2025

plus, i ain't gonna live a "lifetime"

Well, I would like to read the article, but it says enter your email to continue, Fox has really went downhill, there app totally sucks, can’t read a thing on it due to the pop up adds, the web site now wants your email to read certain articles. I deleted the app, gave up on there web site, and don’t watch there news on tv, gets old playing the same commercial twice in a row…..😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
huh...i just followed the link, (no apps here) and i got right to the article.

I’m accusing you of buying the crap that was fed to you by a liberal media and all the anti gun people who called the NRA a terrorist organization.

You all keep saying WLP this and WLP that yet not once here have any of you ever offered any proof. Nor have any of you had the insight to suspect it was a hatchet job from the start.

And let me be even more frank. Not one of you had anything to say about WLP prior to Letitia James lawsuit. So you can say it predated that but if it did it didn’t bother you that much since you never said anything about it.
As you wish. I've bought absolutely nothing. My two cents are paid, alongside yours, and there's an end to it.

I have the NRA Life of Duty membership for LEO's. The gift was a camouflage range bag. Picture looks good but upon receiving it, total cheap garbage. That's not the reason I subscribe obviously but I would think and hope they should offer something different like a shirt or hat or at least something that's quality. Just my two cents...

Everyone should read this. At least have the intellectual honesty to hear the other side. Sorry I don't know how to post a link, so you'll have to put in a little effort.
Still a proud NRA Lifetime Member.

I have the NRA Life of Duty membership for LEO's. The gift was a camouflage range bag. Picture looks good but upon receiving it, total cheap garbage. That's not the reason I subscribe obviously but I would think and hope they should offer something different like a shirt or hat or at least something that's quality. Just my two cents...
Or better still just quit sending junk and use that $ where it is supposed to be used. If I want and NRA hat or pocketknife, etc. I'll buy one, but not overpriced or China made junk.

Or better still just quit sending junk and use that $ where it is supposed to be used. If I want and NRA hat or pocketknife, etc. I'll buy one, but not overpriced or China made junk.
The cheap, Chinese junk they send along with the collection of advertising they call a magazine are among the reasons I declined to renew. I've not been a member since the 90s.

I am a donating member of several other gun rights organizations.

Back