testtest

Welcome Message

Hello everyone, new to the show. Born and raised in Ulster County NY. Joined the military at 17. Did 4 years, got out and moved to commiefornia for about 13 years. Now finally back in America loving life in NC. I have been shooting since I was 5 or 6 years old . Growing up in the Adirondack mountains will for sure teach you a few things about wildlife. The military helped me expand my knowledge and skills, now I’m just a family man who loves to shoot.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, new to the show. Born and raised in Ulster County NY. Joined the military at 17. Did 4 years, got out and moved to commiefornia for about 13 years. Now finally back in America loving life in NC. I have been shooting since I was 5 or 6 years old . Growing up in the Adirondack mountains will for sure teach you a few things about wildlife. The military helped me expand my knowledge and skills, now I’m just a family man who loves to shoot.
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to another neighbor from central Virginia. Go Blue Devils!

Welcome to the forum from Kentucky.

The Blue devils were my HS mascot lol
4638abb69083da60046b342899dc7636.jpeg

Well, I just bought my first Springfield, a 9mm Garrison...looks like fun...

I'm an old 1911 fan, 30 years in the Air Force and Air Guard in Munitions, Boy Scout leader for 20 years, I reload, I hunt, I don't do enough fishing...I grudgingly quit drinking and smoking...I'm unrepentant on that..some of the best times in my life were in taverns/road houses/bars/pubs/ beaches with friends just enjoying life. But I developed a medical problem that make me curtail those, so here I am...I like rock and roll, old country, punk rock (Debi Harry, oh my), and folk rock. Memphian by birth, but I really grew up in these here Ozarks..

My heroes are Maynard G. Krebs, Father Guido, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and John Wayne..

Last edited:

I'm an old 1911 fan, 30 years in the Air Force and Air Guard in Munitions, Boy Scout leader for 20 years, I reload, I hunt, I don't do enough fishing...I grudgingly quit drinking and smoking...I'm unrepentant on that..some of the best times in my life were in taverns/road houses/bars/pubs/ beaches with friends just enjoying life. But I developed a medical problem that make me curtail those, so here I am...I like rock and roll, old country, punk rock (Debi Harry, oh my), and folk rock. Memphian by birth, but I really grew up in these here Ozarks..

My heroes are Maynard G. Krebs, Father Guido, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and John Wayne..
Which here Ozarks ? Arkansas or Missouri.

Welcome from NH.

Back