testtest

Welcome Message

Thanks for having me. Former Army paratrooper. Own a couple of springfields. Most recently picked up a prodigy 4.25 that had feeding issues and is currently back at SA to get squared away. Have really high hopes for it so I hope they can make it reliable.
Welcome to the party..

1684804979826.gif

Thanks for having me. Former Army paratrooper. Own a couple of springfields. Most recently picked up a prodigy 4.25 that had feeding issues and is currently back at SA to get squared away. Have really high hopes for it so I hope they can make it reliable.
Welcome and be sure to peruse the Prodigy threads. It's near certain that SA will take care of your prodigy. Some people have had issues with some of them, but after they get back from the mother ship they all seem to run great.

Thanks. That’s what I figured. It seemed the quality of the fit and finish was really good. When it fired, it was dead on and a pleasure to shoot. SA has a good reputation and I have no doubt will make it right.
I think a lot of guys have been fixing their issues with different weight springs. @Annihilator would know more about that than I do, but it seems to be a thing. Especially with the smaller Prodigy.

This is great! I have been reading The Armory Life, both online and they mail me a magazine I believe quarterly. The articles are all great but I have not paid attention to the Forums until yesterday due to time constraints. I usually kept a few copies in my desk at work and allowed certain customers to read them while in the waiting area! I spoke 'Gun Stuff' with anybody and everybody that had an interest (even though I worked for a Woke Corporation - GMC)!

I own several firearms, 3 favorite handguns are Springfield (XD Mod 2 .40 S&W; XD-E 9mm and my most recent purchase is my XD-M OSP Elite 4.5" Threaded Barrel also in 9mm). Also a Ruger .45 ACP and a S&W 9mm, neither of these last two have the stamina and durability of the XD's I have! Several Rifles and Shotguns (Plinking, Hunting and Defensive Purposes).

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum!

This is great! I have been reading The Armory Life, both online and they mail me a magazine I believe quarterly. The articles are all great but I have not paid attention to the Forums until yesterday due to time constraints. I usually kept a few copies in my desk at work and allowed certain customers to read them while in the waiting area! I spoke 'Gun Stuff' with anybody and everybody that had an interest (even though I worked for a Woke Corporation - GMC)!

I own several firearms, 3 favorite handguns are Springfield (XD Mod 2 .40 S&W; XD-E 9mm and my most recent purchase is my XD-M OSP Elite 4.5" Threaded Barrel also in 9mm). Also a Ruger .45 ACP and a S&W 9mm, neither of these last two have the stamina and durability of the XD's I have! Several Rifles and Shotguns (Plinking, Hunting and Defensive Purposes).

Thank you for allowing me to join this forum!
Welcome! I'm new too, and I get the time constraints. I work 50 hour weeks at a production job (cuz nobody wants to work these days). I love this forum and make the effort to look around before I shut down at the end of the day. Lots of nice people here...enjoy!!

Back