testtest

Welcome Message

Well, better late than never I guess, I've already posted all over the forum, but haven't properly introduced myself.
My name is Keith, I'm 45, and from Eastern North Carolina. I've spent time in three uniforms, nine years in the Marine Corps, six in the Reserves/Guard, and four as a city police officer. I've been around the world and back.
I've been a gun guy for as long as I can remember and milsurps were my first love.
Today I still serve as a DOD civilian doing repair and overhaul of aircraft gear boxes.
Anyway, I'm more than happy to be here, and glad I found this forum.

Well, better late than never I guess, I've already posted all over the forum, but haven't properly introduced myself.
My name is Keith, I'm 45, and from Eastern North Carolina. I've spent time in three uniforms, nine years in the Marine Corps, six in the Reserves/Guard, and four as a city police officer. I've been around the world and back.
I've been a gun guy for as long as I can remember and milsurps were my first love.
Today I still serve as a DOD civilian doing repair and overhaul of aircraft gear boxes.
Welcome aboard, from SW Oklahoma!

Welcome Keith, from NE Pennsylvania. And thank you for your service (and photos of your excellent gun collection) (y)

Welcome to the forum from Southern Illinois. Thank you for your service.

3HeQ.gif

Back