testtest

Welcome to The Armory Life forum!

Mike H.

Editor, The Armory Life
Staff member
I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to The Armory Life forum, an exciting new place to discuss all things guns and gear. Thanks for being a part of this new journey and helping us build a great community. This forum is a great place to talk about all things guns and gear, and also to discuss the exciting daily content posted on TheArmoryLife.com. So dive in, start posting, ask questions, give answers, be nice, and have a good time!

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 9.26.28 AM.png

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to The Armory Life forum, an exciting new place to discuss all things guns and gear. Thanks for being a part of this new journey and helping us build a great community. This forum is a great place to talk about all things guns and gear, and also to discuss the exciting daily content posted on TheArmoryLife.com. So dive in, start posting, ask questions, give answers, be nice, and have a good time!

View attachment 16
Thank you for the invite. Looking forward of being a part of the group.

Thanks for the invite! Hope there is some posts on M1 Garand’s.
Jorgy, good to hear from you and thanks for joining our new forum. In regards to your Garand question, I wanted to let you know about some content we have posted on TheArmoryLife.com, as well as something we have in the works. You might enjoy our piece on the M1A Tanker, that ties back into the history of the M1 Garand "Tanker" (https://www.thearmorylife.com/what-is-the-tanker/), and we also have a piece in the works from the same author on the relationship between the Garand and the M14. Here's a sneak peek pic from the article (see below). That's an M1A on the left and a Garand on the right.

View attachment 1 copy.JPG

Will this forum be available on the Tapatalk app? I'm a member of other forums and use Tapatalk to access and read/reply to posts.
GobblerK5, good to see you here. The forum as it stands right now is mobile responsive, so it does not need an external app to access it. We will definitely consider it, though.

Back