testtest

Welcome to The Armory Life forum!

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to The Armory Life forum, an exciting new place to discuss all things guns and gear. Thanks for being a part of this new journey and helping us build a great community. This forum is a great place to talk about all things guns and gear, and also to discuss the exciting daily content posted on TheArmoryLife.com. So dive in, start posting, ask questions, give answers, be nice, and have a good time!

View attachment 16
Thank You I am a big Springfield Fan Pistols & Rifles.

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to The Armory Life forum, an exciting new place to discuss all things guns and gear. Thanks for being a part of this new journey and helping us build a great community. This forum is a great place to talk about all things guns and gear, and also to discuss the exciting daily content posted on TheArmoryLife.com. So dive in, start posting, ask questions, give answers, be nice, and have a good time!

View attachment 16
Happy to be part of the Armory Life.

Best of luck in learning anything here :ROFLMAO: ? Lots of help can be found on this site as long as you don't ask Bet7, 10mmLife and/or Annihilator.........heheheeeee? Spend some time here and enjoy yourself! I'm not a moderator or staff member, but glad your here! Start a thread, post pics, reply and dive in!
He may not be a moderator, but he is "The Real Life ==> TRL" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Best of luck in learning anything here :ROFLMAO: ? Lots of help can be found on this site as long as you don't ask Bet7, 10mmLife and/or Annihilator.........heheheeeee? Spend some time here and enjoy yourself! I'm not a moderator or staff member, but glad your here! Start a thread, post pics, reply and dive in!
What he said..........☝️☝️

Welcome to the forum

Back