testtest

Well this should make Annihilator's day!

Well.............that's what I get for watching it on a small phone. Larger screen cleared it up:cool:. At 1 time I had seen where Glock was possibly going to sybe next time you watch stuff on your phonemake carbines/sbr/pdw style weapons. That was 15+ years ago.
1664903574415.jpeg

Maybe next time you watch something on your phone, borrow Jerry’s glasses….🤣🤣🤣🤣

actually no i have not. i have all gen 4's

i can buy "blue label", and i as seriously considering getting another G-30, but i just haven't yet, and i have till Dec 31st to do so, or i lose out on this years purchase.

i thought i had been told Gen 5's suck..???
I have a couple Gen 5’s nothing wrong with them, Gen 4’s yea at first, but they corrected the RSA issue

I have a duty Glock model 22 gen 4 and a Glock 19 Gen 4. They work good for me but I also have a Glock 17, 19, 22, and 48 all Gen 5. I shoot the Gen 5's better because I detest the finger grooves on the Gen 4's and maybe it's me but I think the new barrel and new trigger in the Gen 5's are more accurate. Just my two cents.

I have a duty Glock model 22 gen 4 and a Glock 19 Gen 4. They work good for me but I also have a Glock 17, 19, 22, and 48 all Gen 5. I shoot the Gen 5's better because I detest the finger grooves on the Gen 4's and maybe it's me but I think the new barrel and new trigger in the Gen 5's are more accurate. Just my two cents.
If the gun doesn't have finger grooves, then I'll add a grip sleeve. Works better on my shooting style.

Back