testtest

went and got a new gun today

UPDATE:

should anyone buy this very good gun, the Girsan MC Regard (the Beretta 92FS clone), make sure you buy Girsan magazines, FROM Girsan.......NOT magazines from Beretta.

oh, they fit, and they feed, but after the last cartridge?

the slide does not lock back.

there IS a difference in the cut of the followers from the Beretta to the Girsan.

MecGar makes the Girsan mags

i had bought 2 mags from Beretta, for the Girsan, but the non-locking back is driving me crazy.

special pricing from Girsan, buy 2 mags or more, for $10 off each one..!!

so no real money lost for me, as one is always in need of more magazines...!!!!!!

Hey Old_Me, I hope you mean that Dremel tool is for the pistol stand and not to remove metal from a poorly fit pistol!
where do you get, i used the dremel on the gun...??

i NEVER said i used the dremel on the gun..........did you not read i was installing grips..???

as per the Ajax brand grips instructions, "some fitment might be required"

so then, the GUUN Brand, grips came in, and Mr. Dremel had to go to work again.......but where did i mention on the gun..???

where do you get, i used the dremel on the gun...??

i NEVER said i used the dremel on the gun..........did you not read i was installing grips..???

as per the Ajax brand grips instructions, "some fitment might be required"

so then, the GUUN Brand, grips came in, and Mr. Dremel had to go to work again.......but where did i mention on the gun..???
You didn't. You just said you used the dremel...I was making a joke.

You didn't. You just said you used the dremel...I was making a joke.
oh ok....and yes...i know some go "hog wild" with one of those...but i try my best to work with mine at a very low speed, and no coffee or JD before i use one..!!!!!!!

Back