testtest

What are you doing right now??

Went on a taco eating tour soo much food
IMG_0939.jpeg
IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0940.jpeg
IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0940.jpeg

I'm getting ready to take the mister to the VA Clinic, and I have to stop by the plant where I work to pick up some FMLA paperwork. Looks like I'm gonna be off another two weeks. I hope this sinus thing vacates the premises completely very soon. I am missing my training. Can't fire a gun when I'm coughing...

Anyhoo, the husband's recovery is going well...right on schedule they tell me. I am also monitoring the sump pump. It is STILL raining, there's standing water in the field and in the yard. I have a wi fi sensor rigged to the pump that should send an alarm if the pump stops working. So far things are good.

I'm getting ready to take the mister to the VA Clinic, and I have to stop by the plant where I work to pick up some FMLA paperwork. Looks like I'm gonna be off another two weeks. I hope this sinus thing vacates the premises completely very soon. I am missing my training. Can't fire a gun when I'm coughing...

Anyhoo, the husband's recovery is going well...right on schedule they tell me. I am also monitoring the sump pump. It is STILL raining, there's standing water in the field and in the yard. I have a wi fi sensor rigged to the pump that should send an alarm if the pump stops working. So far things are good.
Glad he is doing well, you need to take care of yourself to, sinus infections suck…… period, get well soon and quit smelling the flowers……😬

It sounds like Mr Belladonna will soon be up and about, hope so. Good luck with sump pump. Take care of yourself.

Back