testtest

What are you doing right now??

Tryin to get a wet brush pile goin
20240525_123215.jpg

Getting ready to go out to dinner with the Wife. She invited another couple with whom I have nothing at all in common with but at least the food is great where we are going. Personally I'd be happier sitting home with Gracie the dogo then go especially since I have nothing in common with those people she invited I'll prolly just sit and nod and agree with whatever crap they say...

Getting ready to go out to dinner with the Wife. She invited another couple with whom I have nothing at all in common with but at least the food is great where we are going. Personally I'd be happier sitting home with Gracie the dogo then go especially since I have nothing in common with those people she invited I'll prolly just sit and nod and agree with whatever crap they say...
Uh Oh, liberals, huh?

Well, it's usually smarter to go, even with folks you have nothing in common with and just nod and agree, than to not go and DISagree with the wife!!! Know what I'm sayin?????

Back