testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

I'm writing up yet another range report and enjoying a dark cold one. Hopefully the tornado watch won't disturb me. ;)

1716765092550.png

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

The little baby is hiding under the couch from the thunderstorms. Jeff the stout is sitting in a chair at the dining room table possibly wondering how long he would last on the table before I squirt him with the water bottle. :)
2 Chihuahua's, we use Thundervests and Adaptix spray for storms-etc but they are fine at the range. I turn a page at hope and they bark. Sending snuggles.

Finished dinner and cleanup. Husband is tucked in for the night. Living vicariously through those of you who are quaffing a cold one right now, as our weather was wonderful for a change. Clouds are rolling in and we are in for another two days of rain. Now I’m settled in for an old movie I haven’t seen in ages, Dogma. 😎

Just got on the house and blew off tassles from a pecan tree. let me tell you that was an adventure. with this crapped out knee. gettin up wasn't too bad although hurt to pull up off the ladder but gettin down was downright scary. when i set my foot on the ground i did thank the lord. now i'm fixin to cook up a couple burgers. just waitin for my legs to come back under me. lol

Just got on the house and blew off tassles from a pecan tree. let me tell you that was an adventure. with this crapped out knee. gettin up wasn't too bad although hurt to pull up off the ladder but gettin down was downright scary. when i set my foot on the ground i did thank the lord. now i'm fixin to cook up a couple burgers. just waitin for my legs to come back under me. lol
Very glad you made it down. Unfortunately I've come close to hurting myself on more than a few occasions. It's just my wife and I in our home and we have to take care of problems when they pop up. We don't have a handyman on call.

Back