testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just placed order for purple Comp-Tec International holster, has anyone used-seen it? Watched great video by Comp-Tac Rob Leatham-How to draw from holster, info I've never heard. How to line up holster with shoulder, how to correctly get gun from holster-sounds simple but a lot of new points shared. A special coating inside holster allows gun to fly out so fast. They also announced a new Level 3 holster. Anyway-I learned a lot and hope the holster is wonderful, comes with 3 different attachments and 16 position options to mount it. I like how low the cut-out is - tired of drawing to my nose in wheelchair. Have a Blessed day all.

Attachments

• international_red_and_purple.png
    international_red_and_purple.png
    637.6 KB · Views: 13
  • international_bk.le.wg.jpg
    international_bk.le.wg.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 13
Just placed order for purple Comp-Tec International holster, has anyone used-seen it? Watched great video by Comp-Tac Rob Leatham-How to draw from holster, info I've never heard. How to line up holster with shoulder, how to correctly get gun from holster-sounds simple but a lot of new points shared. A special coating inside holster allows gun to fly out so fast. They also announced a new Level 3 holster. Anyway-I learned a lot and hope the holster is wonderful, comes with 3 different attachments and 16 position options to mount it. I like how low the cut-out is - tired of drawing to my nose in wheelchair. Have a Blessed day all.
I have a few of them. They are excellent. More tailored to competition than concealed carry, but they work fine in that capacity.

Sitting down to my brunch after getting the husband squared away. He's sleeping a lot, which concerns me a little, but I am told it is normal. I just got my cowboy baked beans in the slow cooker - gonna make some corn bread later to go with it. I'm watching Rockford Files until I get another spirt of energy...

Sitting down to my brunch after getting the husband squared away. He's sleeping a lot, which concerns me a little, but I am told it is normal. I just got my cowboy baked beans in the slow cooker - gonna make some corn bread later to go with it. I'm watching Rockford Files until I get another spirt of energy...
If Texas wasn't so far away from Minnesota I'd invite myself to that upcoming meal. I think a lot of us have had concerns about a loved ones health, it's normal.

Back