testtest

What are you doing right now??

Just got on the house and blew off tassles from a pecan tree. let me tell you that was an adventure. with this crapped out knee. gettin up wasn't too bad although hurt to pull up off the ladder but gettin down was downright scary. when i set my foot on the ground i did thank the lord. now i'm fixin to cook up a couple burgers. just waitin for my legs to come back under me. lol
Used to get on the roof to check things out and lube the ventilation turbines. Not anymore. Hadn't/couldn't in a few years as mobility is going away. Fortunately, insurance paid for a new roof recently due to hail damage so my roof maintenance days are over - I think.

Used to get on the roof to check things out and lube the ventilation turbines. Not anymore. Hadn't/couldn't in a few years as mobility is going away. Fortunately, insurance paid for a new roof recently due to hail damage so my roof maintenance days are over - I think.
The wife doesn't want me on the roof anymore. She's since learned how to service the swamp cooler. :cool: I've been clearing out the shed so I can fill it with stuff collecting in the entryway of the house. Had to come inside to cool down. Going to get a haircut in a few minutes, it's getting shaggy.

The wife doesn't want me on the roof anymore. She's since learned how to service the swamp cooler. :cool: I've been clearing out the shed so I can fill it with stuff collecting in the entryway of the house. Had to come inside to cool down. Going to get a haircut in a few minutes, it's getting shaggy.
Mrs Greener and my daughter don't want me on ladders either. Bad knees. Sometimes I cheat. But mostly I stand on the ground and point and give instructions. Sometimes they listen.

Tried to do some yard work but it's 101 degrees outside.
When we lived in Mesa, AZ, I would do yard work as early as possible and if I got too hot, would jump in the pool. It's hard to believe we would work long hours, get chores done and still shoot 7 matches a month (weekends). Now that I'm retired, everything seems to take so much time. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. ;)

When we lived in Mesa, AZ, I would do yard work as early as possible and if I got too hot, would jump in the pool. It's hard to believe we would work long hours, get chores done and still shoot 7 matches a month (weekends). Now that I'm retired, everything seems to take so much time. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. ;)
After our kids and grandkids grew up they very seldom used our pool. It go to be such a pain we had it filled in. Right now wish we still had it. Oh well.

Back