Cleaning some hog slayers…
.300BO with AGM adder
.308 Victor with Pulsar xq50
View attachment 56110

Those look dangerous.
Never ends well..
IMG_5725.jpeg

Hi,

I'm on hold with the cruise line. I'm trying to arrange a summer Alaskan cruise for Mrs. BassCliff and I. This cruise is hosted by a couple of "celebrities" that we like and there are few slots left. She called me from her Mother's house and said, "Book it!" Wish me luck. ;) (Maybe I won't have to buy her a Mustang if I can pull this off.)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

I'm on hold with the cruise line. I'm trying to arrange a summer Alaskan cruise for Mrs. BassCliff and I. This cruise is hosted by a couple of "celebrities" that we like and there are few slots left. She called me from her Mother's house and said, "Book it!" Wish me luck. ;) (Maybe I won't have to buy her a Mustang if I can pull this off.)

BassCliff
That's the only cruise I would do again, it was a wonderful trip

Hi,

I'm at church for worship team rehearsal. Afterwards is a Zoom meeting with bass players from all over the country. @Bassbob should think about joining us sometime.

And Mrs. BassCliff is out of town again for a few days. I hate my own cooking. :LOL: But I have good beer. ;)

BassCliff
We've had an interesting afternoon. Power was off almost 6 hours. I had a flashback from my childhood. No one had a/c, yet we made it through very high summer temps. Yeah we all complained about the heat but everyone was in the same boat.

Just saw the man off to work for the weekend out of town. I'm so tired I don't know which way is up. I may forgo the range trip this weekend and set up my new Mantis X thing. Just had another spinal decompression therapy thingy yesterday and I think the arm wants a rest...we'll see how we feel in the morning.

So otherwise...I am sitting in front of the idiot box and nothing is appealing to me, so I may be in bed by 8. What on earth happened to the wild child in me??? She must be hibernating, waiting until I can afford to retire, and then I will unleash all kinds of utter nonsense on this part of the country...yeah, in my dreams :cool:.

Back