testtest

What are you doing right now??

Hi,

right now...??

me..??

preparing that delightful mixture to drink, for a very important exam monday morning......

(if you're over 50, you may already know this special drink)

and THIS is seriously going to cut in to my nap time.

I hope everything comes out all right. ;)

I'm contemplating a nap after lunch. I served on the worship team this morning at church. I love doing that but getting up at 5:15am is not what I'm used to. :sleep:

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Right now getting ready to clean and lube one of my Microtechs.

20240421_153207.jpg

Right now getting ready to clean and lube one of my Microtechs.

View attachment 56358
Nice. I just finished for the day and had some dinner. Weed control down on the bank is always an hour and half long, taxing ordeal. I'm forever taking out the winter creeper. It strangles trees and is difficult or impossible to kill. Best I can do is contain. Some of the vines get several inches in diameter. After I wack it at the bottom I pull as much of it off the trees as I can. That job fell to the new Benchmade today. It did a great job. That winter creeper has killed 3 very large healthy trees down there in the 24 years I've been here. No more man. Grrr.

Nice. I just finished for the day and had some dinner. Weed control down on the bank is always an hour and half long, taxing ordeal. I'm forever taking out the winter creeper. It strangles trees and is difficult or impossible to kill. Best I can do is contain. Some of the vines get several inches in diameter. After I wack it at the bottom I pull as much of it off the trees as I can. That job fell to the new Benchmade today. It did a great job. That winter creeper has killed 3 very large healthy trees down there in the 24 years I've been here. No more man. Grrr.
God I hate tangling with vines always such a pain butt.

still recovering from my very special exam..

doctor gave me an IV with 125mcg of Fentanyl, and 7 mg of Midazolam........and true to what it does, i cannot remember much of the procedure, and when i got home, at like about 10 AM, i been sleeping much of the day. i just woke up like 10 minutes ago.

this crap had better not interfere with my upcoming nap times.

more on this procedure at a later time, i have to wait for the biopsy's(???)

doctor gave me an IV with 125mcg of Fentanyl, and 7 mg of Midazolam........and true to what it does, i cannot remember much of the procedure, and when i got home, at like about 10 AM, i been sleeping much of the day. i just woke up like 10 minutes ago.

Here again, good luck.

Hi,

As a little kid I skipped out on a few naps. I don't know what I was thinking. I kind of wish I could get those back. But I guess there are more available. :sleep:

I hope and pray all your tests come back normal.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back