testtest

What are you doing right now??

Today is my one year anniversary since I retired from work (I retired a couple of years early because of physical disabilities). I am also now on day 506 since I have worn any form of pants.
Congratulations! I hope it’s by choice; no pants is a goal of mine. I hate the feeling of pants on my legs. I’m the weirdo that wears shorts in January. It’s just not that cold here in eastern NC.
 
Just returned from Wife's primary care app't. Her white cell count is a dangerously low .87 normal range is 4.80-10.80. She has a chemo session scheduled for tomorrow morning based on the low WC don't know what the Oncologist will say. Ain't life grand?????
Wife will not be getting chemo today because of the low WC. For the next three days she will be getting infusions to boost her WC before resuming chemo treatments. A PET scan is scheduled for the 2nd week of October. Lymph nodes in vital organs have shown rapid growth hopefully the scan will show these nodes are shrinking.
 
Wife will not be getting chemo today because of the low WC. For the next three days she will be getting infusions to boost her WC before resuming chemo treatments. A PET scan is scheduled for the 2nd week of October. Lymph nodes in vital organs have shown rapid growth hopefully the scan will show these nodes are shrinking.
Wow, she’s had it rough, thoughts and prayers sent, both of you take care.
 
0c31c6fa65cf3b5f1339a236dc8181cf.jpg
That's what you're doing right now? Can I be you?
 
I hate stupid people. Received an envelope from a local hearing company. Addressed to my wife. Thought I would be a nice guy and give them a call.

THEM Hello, hearing place.

ME Thought I would help you save postage. Envelope addressed to my wife. She is buried in Selma Alabama so doesn't need your hearing check.

THEM Sorry for your loss, would you please spell her name?

ME I did

THEM What is her birthdate?

ME Why do you need a birthdate when she is deceased?

THEM So I can remove her chart.

ME What chart? She's never been there.

THEM Well, I need to have it.

ME Sorry for me trying to save you money, and the only problem is that it a long walk to my burn barrel -- keep sending your trash.

ME Click -- stupid people
 
Hi,

Wife will not be getting chemo today because of the low WC. For the next three days she will be getting infusions to boost her WC before resuming chemo treatments. A PET scan is scheduled for the 2nd week of October. Lymph nodes in vital organs have shown rapid growth hopefully the scan will show these nodes are shrinking.


Thanks for the update. Praying for Mrs. rcurtner. May her doctor's treatments bring about miraculous results through Jesus' healing touch.

Blessings,

Cliff
 
Wife will not be getting chemo today because of the low WC. For the next three days she will be getting infusions to boost her WC before resuming chemo treatments. A PET scan is scheduled for the 2nd week of October. Lymph nodes in vital organs have shown rapid growth hopefully the scan will show these nodes are shrinking.
How unsettling
we shall continue yall in our prayers. chemo seems like a viscous cycle .
hug her for us

my grand dad used to massage my grandmas feet while she was doing chemo and after to ease some of her discomfort,
its a toll on the body
we are here,
 
Went chootin, took the 22 ARC and the 6.5 build. the 6.5 did not work, thing the chamber needs polishing. rounds always got stuck. i had to knock them out. it did group well on the ones i did shoot but no pics.

Now to the 22 ARC, this barrel took at least 50 rounds before it broke in. when it did it was like instant. it was not very accurate and then it was. This round is a hot number. barrel heats up fast with it.

20260930_101931[1].jpg
20260930_101943[1].jpg
 
Back
Top