testtest

What do YOU drive?

MY 2011 Synergy Green Camaro -- BIO-HAZARD. I bought this for my wife for finishing college it was a dream of hers. she drove a few times , and she didn't like it . So we did a car show then got hooked in to it so we turned it in to a show car . This was a stock camaro i worked on it a few years did this and that . Then I really got serious I sat down a redid the whole car paying high attention to detail for judged shows and put it all together and came out with a top winning new show car .. It has taken over 300 awards including 45# Best of shows along with over 10 # National awards ..I never thought I could ever do something like this I amazed my self . And my biggest gift was the kids loved this car and the the old guys that had the classic cars gave me respect for the time and detail I put in to it...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MY 2011 Synergy Green Camaro -- BIO-HAZARD. I bought this for my wife for finishing college it was a dream of hers. she drove a few times , and she didn't like it . So we did a car show then got hooked in to it so we turned it in to a show car . This was a stock camaro i worked on it a few years did this and that . Then I really got serious I sat down a redid the whole car paying high attention to detail for judged shows and put it all together and came out with a top winning new show car .. It has taken over 300 awards including 45# Best of shows along with over 10 # National awards ..I never thought I could ever do something like this I amazed my self . And my biggest gift was the kids loved this car and the the old guys that had the classic cars gave me respect for the time and detail I put in to it...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sweet baby Jesus that thing is awesome.

Daily driver is a '14 Grand Cherokee ecodiesel. 27mpg in town, 32 highway.
0319211755~2.jpg

Work truck is a 2001 Ram 2500 cummins, 6 speed stick, 4x4, 270k miles

1122201118a_HDR~2.jpg

Toy cars? 1990 Plymouth Voyager, factory turbocharged 2.5L 4 cylinder

0518211740_HDR~2.jpg

My 72 Plymouth Satellite station wagon:

IMG_20140719_145333_955.jpg

My 2009 Buell 1125CR

IMG_20190701_201726_01~2.jpg

2006 Buell Ulysses

CRS_1116.JPG

The first car I ever bought new, my '91 Dodge Daytona CS/AGS competition package turbo (one of 150 produced)

0713201947~2.jpg

...and my baby. 1970 Dodge Charger 500. 318 v8 (numbers matching), automatic, factory a/c, original body, original interior survivor that's never been apart.

0617212053_HDR~2.jpg

Yeah....cars and bikes are fun...

Daily driver is a '14 Grand Cherokee ecodiesel. 27mpg in town, 32 highway.
View attachment 18496

Work truck is a 2001 Ram 2500 cummins, 6 speed stick, 4x4, 270k miles

View attachment 18497

Toy cars? 1990 Plymouth Voyager, factory turbocharged 2.5L 4 cylinder

View attachment 18498

My 72 Plymouth Satellite station wagon:

View attachment 18499

My 2009 Buell 1125CR

View attachment 18500

2006 Buell Ulysses

View attachment 18501

The first car I ever bought new, my '91 Dodge Daytona CS/AGS competition package turbo (one of 150 produced)

View attachment 18502

...and my baby. 1970 Dodge Charger 500. 318 v8 (numbers matching), automatic, factory a/c, original body, original interior survivor that's never been apart.

View attachment 18503

Yeah....cars and bikes are fun...
Very nice collection 👍

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
That is one very very awsome Camaro, really like the theme you took with it.

This is my son, not myself, but I'm very proud of him. We just got him his first vehicle, he's 16. I remember back when I was his age, we all wanted Mustangs, Camaros, or big trucks, but his generation is different. I asked him about how many people in his class have vehicles. This was last year, his junior year of high school. He said he could only think of three people who had vehicles as juniors......I was kind of surprised about that. EVERYONE wanted a vehicle when I was a junior. I was fortunate to find a job that paid cash when I was 15 years old just up the street from my house and just about every dime I earned went toward my "car fund". My folks did not have any money to spare so it was on me to get a car, which I did. Fast forward thirty years......my son said most kids in his class don't even talk much about having a car, they're happy getting rides to and from school or still riding the bus. It seems like such a strange shift in priorities to me for high school aged kids of this generation. Anywho, my son has helped out as much as he could, and we've been shopping around for a couple of months now to try and find him something affordable. He went to the grocery store with me the other day and we drove past a house. My son, Daniel, started looking at something on the side of the road, then asked me if we could go back and look at a car he'd just saw. I didn't even see what it was but I turned around and pulled into the driveway of the house where the car was. Turns out it's a red 2006 Chevy Aveo........it's almost like a clown car, and my son just falls in love with the damn thing on first sight. My son is 6'2, he's usually very reserved, but he's fawning over his car that I would literally never given a second glance. The guy comes out of his house, says it belonged to his daughter who just left for college in Kansas, and they had bought her a newer SUV but she'd driven it thru high school and took good care of it. He wanted $2500. We took it for a drive, it needs a few things but overall it seemed solid but....small. The driver and passenger actually have decent leg room but the back seats are not exactly blooming with leg room. I'm sittin in the passenger seat watching my 16 year old son talk about this car like he's test driving a Lamborghini. Now over the last last two months, we've test driven probably five cars and each one of them he's been like "blah" on each one of them, three cars and two trucks, but here we are in this compact Chevy and for reasons I'll never understand, he's just loving driving it. We got back, the guy selling the car was really nice. He asked us if we were looking for my son's first car. I told him we were and what would he take in cash for the Aveo. He said he was going to try to get $2500 but he'd take $2000 if we wanted it. It was very obvious my son wanted the car, so I went home and got the cash I'd been saving up to buy him a vehicle and we purchased the car outright. It's been a long time since I've seen my son so thrilled about something so it was definitely worth it. This kid has been making straight A's since he started Kindergarten, he's never given me a bit of trouble, he's kind-hearted and very respectful of his elders. It was good to see him so excited about getting his first car, so here he is...lol

Daniel Chevy Aveo.jpg

Myself? I drive my very dependable 2012 Toyota Camry LE. It just passed 90k miles and it's been uber reliable since I purchased it.

2014 Infiniti Q50 with a 330 HP 3.7 L Nissan engine. 0-60 in ~5 seconds. Not a Tesla, but fast enough for me.

Attachments

• 2014-Infiniti-Q50.jpg
    2014-Infiniti-Q50.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 125
This is my son, not myself, but I'm very proud of him. We just got him his first vehicle, he's 16. I remember back when I was his age, we all wanted Mustangs, Camaros, or big trucks, but his generation is different. I asked him about how many people in his class have vehicles. This was last year, his junior year of high school. He said he could only think of three people who had vehicles as juniors......I was kind of surprised about that. EVERYONE wanted a vehicle when I was a junior. I was fortunate to find a job that paid cash when I was 15 years old just up the street from my house and just about every dime I earned went toward my "car fund". My folks did not have any money to spare so it was on me to get a car, which I did. Fast forward thirty years......my son said most kids in his class don't even talk much about having a car, they're happy getting rides to and from school or still riding the bus. It seems like such a strange shift in priorities to me for high school aged kids of this generation. Anywho, my son has helped out as much as he could, and we've been shopping around for a couple of months now to try and find him something affordable. He went to the grocery store with me the other day and we drove past a house. My son, Daniel, started looking at something on the side of the road, then asked me if we could go back and look at a car he'd just saw. I didn't even see what it was but I turned around and pulled into the driveway of the house where the car was. Turns out it's a red 2006 Chevy Aveo........it's almost like a clown car, and my son just falls in love with the damn thing on first sight. My son is 6'2, he's usually very reserved, but he's fawning over his car that I would literally never given a second glance. The guy comes out of his house, says it belonged to his daughter who just left for college in Kansas, and they had bought her a newer SUV but she'd driven it thru high school and took good care of it. He wanted $2500. We took it for a drive, it needs a few things but overall it seemed solid but....small. The driver and passenger actually have decent leg room but the back seats are not exactly blooming with leg room. I'm sittin in the passenger seat watching my 16 year old son talk about this car like he's test driving a Lamborghini. Now over the last last two months, we've test driven probably five cars and each one of them he's been like "blah" on each one of them, three cars and two trucks, but here we are in this compact Chevy and for reasons I'll never understand, he's just loving driving it. We got back, the guy selling the car was really nice. He asked us if we were looking for my son's first car. I told him we were and what would he take in cash for the Aveo. He said he was going to try to get $2500 but he'd take $2000 if we wanted it. It was very obvious my son wanted the car, so I went home and got the cash I'd been saving up to buy him a vehicle and we purchased the car outright. It's been a long time since I've seen my son so thrilled about something so it was definitely worth it. This kid has been making straight A's since he started Kindergarten, he's never given me a bit of trouble, he's kind-hearted and very respectful of his elders. It was good to see him so excited about getting his first car, so here he is...lol

View attachment 18506

Myself? I drive my very dependable 2012 Toyota Camry LE. It just passed 90k miles and it's been uber reliable since I purchased it.
Thats awesome about his thrill for the ride. Every dog has his day and so does every car. At least it wasnt a Yugo 😉😆

I have owned over 60 vehicles, the early ones were GTO's (68 to 71), then I had Supra, 280Z's, Integra, I even had a new Crown Vic PI. Today I drive two different old Toyota Tundra pick up trucks, both are considered Unicorns. The 2002 is a 4X4 V8 Regular cab Long Bed that has been my work truck since 2003. The second is a 4X2 5.7L Regular cab Short bed, it's more of a street performance sport truck. The '02 has about 150k, and the '07 is about to hit 300k.

IMG_8467 (4).JPG

I have owned over 60 vehicles, the early ones were GTO's (68 to 71), then I had Supra, 280Z's, Integra, I even had a new Crown Vic PI. Today I drive two different old Toyota Tundra pick up trucks, both are considered Unicorns. The 2002 is a 4X4 V8 Regular cab Long Bed that has been my work truck since 2003. The second is a 4X2 5.7L Regular cab Short bed, it's more of a street performance sport truck. The '02 has about 150k, and the '07 is about to hit 300k.

View attachment 18636

Nice! That tundra will last forever! Have you seen the new 2022 tundra? 🍆😍😁

Attachments

• A94C5503-CE70-4B20-8FB3-F6427B7FF7C3.jpeg
    A94C5503-CE70-4B20-8FB3-F6427B7FF7C3.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 118
Nice! That tundra will last forever! Have you seen the new 2022 tundra? 🍆😍😁
Both of mine are rust free...
I have all of the service records on the '02, but the first 270,000 miles on the '07 are undocumented.

I have seen pictures of the 3rd gen 2022... I'm sure it will be a decent truck, but that front end is fugly.

Both of mine are rust free...
I have all of the service records on the '02, but the first 270,000 miles on the '07 are undocumented.

I have seen pictures of the 3rd gen 2022... I'm sure it will be a decent truck, but that front end is fugly.

this ain’t it chief. Looks a bit like the new Silverado but I like it.

😁

Back