testtest

What do you want for Christmas?

Here is mine 2000 300000 miles air conditioner still works great truck

Attachments

• ED7777AB-48B0-44F3-A148-D18E89B0C978.jpeg
    ED7777AB-48B0-44F3-A148-D18E89B0C978.jpeg
    794.6 KB · Views: 65
D0C145BC-95A9-406B-9DEF-035FC3DF705A.jpeg

My current F250 Wildlife Rescue Truck and everyday driver. 4WD 6.2 gas engine.
After 40 years involved with Raptor Rescue I’ll be no longer able to continue what I love due to health issues however I’ll be keeping the truck for now because the dealer didn’t want to give me what I wanted for it.

1CF37FDA-6E74-454D-8EE2-FE8A329A2786.jpeg

New truck F450 on order, 4WD 7.3 gas engine
Lariat estimated 8 month wait till delivery.
Merry Christmas and happy birthday to me.

Between the wife and dog I have everything I need. With the passing of my sister my childhood family is no longer present. My son who is non existent in my life is not an issue to me anymore. It is what it is. The health of my wife and Maggie the dog are what important to me now as I love the both of them. Most of my friends have also departed this earth for better places I hope. I live day to day and try to do the best I can. I wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the holiday season with family and friends.

Not much. Just a 64 gun Liberty with two dozen AKs, two dozen ARs and a couple dozen Glock 17s. And 10,000 rounds of ammo for each of the long guns and at least 5,000 for each of the pistols. Oh, and I need mags, too, Santa. Lots of mags...
Sorry Santa, forgot to mention that you can deliver it in this. We'll be good from there. Go ahead and leave the car since I have really wanted to be good.
1966-Batmobile-14-768x432.jpg

mine still has the original 307 with the 2 speed powerglide. I’ve thought about converting her to a 327. Iirc the only difference is the stroke. Want to get her back presentable first though
You are correct. The 327 has a 3.25" stroke and the 350 is a 3.48" stroke. As for my "68 drawing moisture , after driving in the rain and then being shut off , I installed different distributors , different dist. caps , after market HD plug wires as well as stock Chevy wires , and also used the latest , greatest spray coatings that were supposed to stop moisture. None of it worked.

Nothing like being out on a date all dressed up and have to pop the hood to dry out the dist. cap and get dirty . What is even better is to have to ask your girlfriend's mother if you can borrow her cookie sheet and oven so you can dry out your cap and plug wires. 😲

My thoughts exactly...:) I've survived Neck Micro Fracture surgery and Quadruple Bypass surgery and I'm still around for my family. One of my greatest gifts was being able to move back home and be around my mom the last year of her life. And also to be around my older sisters and brother who took care of me when I was young. They adopted me when I was 1.5 and really did the best they could for me. I'm extremely blessed...:)

Nowadays I prefer to do stuff for my family and close friends, then receive any kind of gifts...:)
Amen... Happy the Lord blessed you as a trooper who can handle that physical and mental load...My mom called Christmas season (post Reformation Day...Halloween for you pagans) 2019 said docs gave her 6 months to live... 7 days later my son and his wife were taking care of my home in NC and Im in MN with my mom prepared for 1 yr max time away...Lord blessed me with 2 years before He took her home, granted the last yr was hard with vascular dementia kicking in... but I am so blessed to have those years with my mom, right there going through life, catching up, all the memories and then the end of it...(Life) there by her side as she went unconscious and took her last breath, She past away July 2021. That is a Christmas blessing that will grace me until He calls me home.

Bless you Sir.

The only thing I want for Christmas is my WIFE to get better and get back to having a normal life and rid of that dreaded debilitating damn Crohn's disease.
So hard to hear this issue my man, but so happy to read that her husband values his brides well being above his own. I pray the Lord blesses your marriage and sees you both faithfully through till the end. May He use those Dr's to help your wife.

Between the wife and dog I have everything I need. With the passing of my sister my childhood family is no longer present. My son who is non existent in my life is not an issue to me anymore. It is what it is. The health of my wife and Maggie the dog are what important to me now as I love the both of them. Most of my friends have also departed this earth for better places I hope. I live day to day and try to do the best I can. I wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the holiday season with family and friends.
I don't get over your way very often, but when I do I'll send you a PM and maybe greet you.

That is what I had. It came from factory with a 307. I put a 350 in it. It ran better and got better gas mileage. Well it ran better as long as you didn't shut it off after driving in the rain. It would draw moisture and you had to dry it out before it would start and even then it missed. :mad:
A 307 instead of a 302? I thought bpoc had the 307's?

This is going to be a suppressor host so it needs to have a threaded barrel. I am open to looking into anything. I like the look of the LVT.
The Ruger Precision Rimfire bolt gun is threaded. The reason I'm buying one is to have the best suppressor host for a .22lr rifle. I shoot all types of subsonic .22lr ammo without issue through the different semi auto .22lr firearms I have. CCI Quiet .22lr ammo offers the most sound suppression by far and will not cycle through a semi auto. .22lr ammo is very dirty without suppression and when you add a suppressor you will find a higher chance for failure because your firearm will be much dirtier after a few hundred rounds. A bolt action runs much more reliable with a suppressor and you'll also have a reduced sound signature because of the sealed action.

Here is mine 2000 300000 miles air conditioner still works great truck
I had a 1998 Ford F150 (Regular cab) with the 4.2 V6 and 5 speed manual. It was a great truck. When I lived in Arkansas I got a 1999 Ford F250 Superduty Crewcab with the V-10 FX4 package because I knew I needed the extra power. I don't know anything about diesel engines so I stayed with what I grew up working on(gasoline).

My current 1996 Ford F150 is my favorite because it's very basic and simple. It's only has 148-150 horsepower but that's plenty for me...:)

The F250 Superduty(aka "Tiny") was very useful in the different kinds of weather I experienced in Arkansas. I lived up on a big hill and it was difficult to get up and down with any amount of snowfall because it was so steep. Tiny never had a problem...:)

I downsized from the F250 to the F150 because I knew in South Texas I didn't need a 4x4. Just something big enough for me.

I enjoyed driving Tiny in snow I even ferried a couple of neighbors up to the hill where we lived.

Petit Jean Park about an hour west of Little Rock is a great place to check out if you're ever in the area. It's really pretty, when it snows up there....:)

Nowadays I enjoy driving Pedro(1996 F150) with the flat roads we have down here. The cruise control still works....:) I have a newer stereo in it that hooks up to my phone via blue tooth. I have a few oldies loaded on my phone(Steve Miller, Bob Seger, 3 Dog Night, etc.) and have them set up on a playlist....:)

Picture one - Tiny near Little Rock
Picture two - Petit Jean mountain

Attachments

• TinyInSnow_20150305.jpg
    TinyInSnow_20150305.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • P1010076.JPG
    P1010076.JPG
    691 KB · Views: 52
Amen... Happy the Lord blessed you as a trooper who can handle that physical and mental load...My mom called Christmas season (post Reformation Day...Halloween for you pagans) 2019 said docs gave her 6 months to live... 7 days later my son and his wife were taking care of my home in NC and Im in MN with my mom prepared for 1 yr max time away...Lord blessed me with 2 years before He took her home, granted the last yr was hard with vascular dementia kicking in... but I am so blessed to have those years with my mom, right there going through life, catching up, all the memories and then the end of it...(Life) there by her side as she went unconscious and took her last breath, She past away July 2021. That is a Christmas blessing that will grace me until He calls me home.

Bless you Sir.
God bless you sir..:)
My mom had Dementia the last 5 years of her life. It got very bad.

I believe God prepared me for dealing with her illness when I worked in an ER and Mental Health clinics.

I always tried to keep my mom calm and when I focused on things that happened 10 or 15 years previous she was pretty happy. She was very frustrated (being in her 90's and having lots of joint pain didn't help things either). But you do the best you can and truly take it a minute at a time.

I miss my mom(she passed in November 2021) but at least she's not suffering any more. It's painful enough to see anyone suffer, but even worse someone close to you.

I thank God I was able to be around my mom before she passed and offer what little comfort I could. Death is not something most of us want to think or talk about. But I believe if we try to help those who are suffering when we have the opportunity, perhaps it will be passed to us in our times of pain.

Some people discount the power of prayer but I'm a big believer in it. I also am a believer in the little things we do for family and friends(and even strangers) when we can, mean a lot...:)

Happy Holidays...:)

Back