testtest

What happened last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes there may be as many as 20-30 network hops that have to happen for you to connect to a site. If some of the intermediary connection(s) go down, the site can go down for you but the rest of the internet can continue function, except for sites that have to go through those particular hops. I'm guessing something like that happened last night, and may still be ongoing.

I apologize for the inconvenience but I have double checked all the reports on our end as well as the server health and all looks good there. Unfortunately it appears this is an issue with the larger internet and we will have to wait out the problems.
Louis, I’m thinking maybe these guys had something to do with it......😬

1583288908816.jpeg

The Armory Life staff are top notch!

From day one I've seen them assist the members with any concerns or issues right when a question is raised. The staff also has listened to the members suggestions and modified the forum to better suit our needs pretty much right away.

Seriously hats off to you guys at Armory Life! 😁👍

The Armory Life staff are top notch!

From day one I've seen them assist the members with any concerns or issues right when a question is raised. The staff also has listened to the members suggestions and modified the forum to better suit our needs pretty much right away.

Seriously hats off to you guys at Armory Life! 😁👍
“Now give me my free Hellcat OSP - 10mmLife” 😠. 😀

Or maybe Talyn just “broke” Al Gore’s internet. It could be as simple as that.🤔 Or perhaps the NSA was listening in and tried to put some spy bots on his path to this site 🤫. Will we ever find out? 🤷‍♂️ Inquiring minds want to know! 🕵🏻‍♂️🧑🏻‍💻🔎

I did find the incomplete message (Handgun Reloads) I was composing when the site blinked out on me.

I just finished it.

Really weird.

I think Thanos, aka 10mmLife was using one of his Infinity Stones.

Last edited:
I did find the incomplete message (Handgun Reloads) I was composing when the site blinked out on me.

I just finished it.

Really weird.

I think Thanos, aka 10mmLife was using one of his Infinity Stones.
Talyn, just thinking after reading your post, they moved my post handgun reloads by accident, maybe when you were responding to it was the same time it got moved??? Maybe this occurred, just a thought.😬

Talyn, just thinking after reading your post, they moved my post handgun reloads by accident, maybe when you were responding to it was the same time it got moved??? Maybe this occurred, just a thought.😬

I don't know. As I was going through the site last night I happened upon the thread I was on when it blinked out.

In the message box there was my incomplete message just waiting there. I would have thought that when one logs off that anything incomplete would vanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back