testtest

What happened last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what Louis suggested I download so I could send him a trace report on the slow issue that’s been happening to some. It’s in the App Store.
CA39608C-6BF1-4C84-8E21-4B46411C9B8C.png

Just got an iPad and iPhone, my pc died about a year ago, didn’t replace it, it was an Alienware gaming pc, MB crapped itself.
Yeah, I have both Apple 🍎 devices as well as my computer (actually 5 computers). I haven’t noticed any slow down on any of my devices, so I’ll hold off getting it from App Store for now, but it’s good to know it’s out there

Hi all,

Our hosting company did some network maintenance last night, so I'm just wondering if anyone is still experiencing slowness with the forum - or maybe that helped clear up our issues?

Thanks!

Louis

I was getting internal server error last night for several minutes, every time I tried to go to posts, after a few, all was fine.
I also experienced a slow down sometime between 10 - 11pm (I think, but not an exact time frame). I switched from my computer to iPad/iPhone, and was refreshing the site and then waited several minutes before it refreshed.
Annihilator, were you able to get any data from the APP you downloaded and send it to Louis?

I also experienced a slow down sometime between 10 - 11pm (I think, but not an exact time frame). I switched from my computer to iPad/iPhone, and was refreshing the site and then waited several minutes before it refreshed.
Annihilator, were you able to get any data from the APP you downloaded and send it to Louis?
No, by the time I remembered the app, everything was ok again, and it was the same time frame for me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back