testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

I bought a new vibrator thingy
It’s always the quiet ones that you have to look out for!

Back to our regular programming: I booked a two day red dot course with the guys who do @KillerFord1977 ’s heli course. Gotta take 750 rds of ammo and I can already feel my back aching. I also picked up a case of 9mm NATO and several new front sights for my Henry Big Boy, which I am totally smitten with.

It’s always the quiet ones that you have to look out for!

Back to our regular programming: I booked a two day red dot course with the guys who do @KillerFord1977 ’s heli course. Gotta take 750 rds of ammo and I can already feel my back aching. I also picked up a case of 9mm NATO and several new front sights for my Henry Big Boy, which I am totally smitten with.
What does this red dot course entail ?

750 rounds of 9mm isn't that heavy. It is kind of expensive for a single course.

A Crossbreed IWB holster for a discontinued Jericho PSL9 that I want to start carrying. Had it for several years and trust it (100s of rds?) but just have the OWB Israeli holster for it. Couldn't believe they still had the form for it. So (y) for Crossbreed.

What does this red dot course entail ?

750 rounds of 9mm isn't that heavy. It is kind of expensive for a single course.
It is basically the course that Scott Jedlinski of Modern Samurai Project teaches. I watch a lot of his videos and have been adopting his techniques but wanted to get some formal instruction. Jedlinski is actually doing his course in Dallas, but it is nearly twice what this course costs.

I know 750 rds of ammo isnt heavy. Being on my feet for two days running drills will not be friendly to my back though. A four hour course usually does me in.

It is basically the course that Scott Jedlinski of Modern Samurai Project teaches. I watch a lot of his videos and have been adopting his techniques but wanted to get some formal instruction. Jedlinski is actually doing his course in Dallas, but it is nearly twice what this course costs.

I know 750 rds of ammo isnt heavy. Being on my feet for two days running drills will not be friendly to my back though. A four hour course usually does me in.

Cool. I got faith in ya bro.

$450 for two days of quality instruction/training is actually a pretty good deal, compared to most courses.

Back