testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Of all the handguns I have had over the years in Law Enforcement, I believe I have purchased my last conceal carry!! This Ronin 4.25 9MM is not only beautiful but fits my hand like a glove!! It couldn't be better if I would have had one specifically made for me!! Not one thing I would change! Also, purchased an extra mag as it only comes with one. Believe that was an oversight of Springfield.........

Attachments

• Ronin.jpg
    Ronin.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 31
Of all the handguns I have had over the years in Law Enforcement, I believe I have purchased my last conceal carry!! This Ronin 4.25 9MM is not only beautiful but fits my hand like a glove!! It couldn't be better if I would have had one specifically made for me!! Not one thing I would change! Also, purchased an extra mag as it only comes with one. Believe that was an oversight of Springfield.........
AGREE 100% mine is an great fit for my hand, i did at pac grips
but i really like using this baby at the range

Hi,

After I finished my little practice session at the range I noticed they had a sale on 12ga shot. Since it was close, convenient, and not a horrible price, I picked up a case (250) for $100.

ADCreHfvikNLokpnd2dW2xXIuPQXG8Afj6RcLRgoeC1fr7-WC2TbTZQR2lBZ_KAAnrt_EJGFYJcSM6EHPghtfYBGI2RG4F07q-M0iyjpMoP4sgBFA-eNMClroe11_gpUHcyIhjF1hsD4v_O9sMdcW9UeCakpzQ=w1236-h927-s-no

I also have a case of Fiocchi 00 Buck. All I need to do now is run a few through my new Mav88. I ain't shot it yet. :p

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Today's haul was pretty good.....
First score.
20231208_155709.jpg

Second score.....
20231208_155739.jpg

Found these at a usual haunt, MTM and RCBS boxes were empty when I got them, I filled up two of them before the picture.
Third score.
20231208_155808.jpg

The GMM I got for 20 dollars a box.
Last score....
20231208_155912.jpg
M117 gas mask bag, and the tap and die set is complete, still new in the plastic bag inside the box.

Another local score from a fellow gun club member last night, I think I'm set for a bit on 45 Long Colt components... $300 for the lot (saved on tax+shipping) :)
  • 400 Winchester unprimed 45LC brass
    • 20 once fired Winchester 45LC brass
  • 300 Remington unprimed 45LC brass
  • 500 Nosler 250gr JHP
  • 200 Berry's FP 250gr FP
45-LCComponents-BTorn.jpg

Just left Cabela’s in the cities to head home. They’re already closing interstates north so we didn’t stay as long as we usually do. Bought up a bunch of Federal Punch 9mm at 17.99 a box, Blazer Brass 9mm at 14.99 a box - the mister picked up a Winchester USA value pack 45ACP. His military discount included, we got out of there at just shy of $350.

Just left Cabela’s in the cities to head home. They’re already closing interstates north so we didn’t stay as long as we usually do. Bought up a bunch of Federal Punch 9mm at 17.99 a box, Blazer Brass 9mm at 14.99 a box - the mister picked up a Winchester USA value pack 45ACP. His military discount included, we got out of there at just shy of $350.
Punch is good stuff. I have some 124 in my carry on my hip right now.

Back