testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Got a brace for going to the range and out of the house "legally", the stock for if I decide to SBR. The brace is just as comfortable, so I might not go down that road, regardless of how much cooler it looks with a telescoping stock. Either way, I look forward to running a few hundred rounds tomorrow. 3 more mags coming from gunmagwarehouse shortly... ($69ea...not too bad from what I've seen).

Next is a pistol dot and mount...gotta research more before deciding on what rail/mount to get. Maybe a sling, we'll get there when we get there.

Attachments

• SP5 Braced.jpg
    SP5 Braced.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 21
Got an email last week from an online retailer with a sweet deal on yet another handgun (like I need another one :cool:). So I caved and ordered a VP9SK. I'm a bad girl, but the deal was too good to pass up. If it shoots like its big brother, I love it already. Just got a notification that it arrived at my FFL.

I went to a local firearms auction yesterday. Typical for these, most guns went for more then I could buy elsewhere, but the accessories were bargains.

Most guns. I did buy a S&W Model 15 with 2" barrel.

Eventually they got to the small goodies. I like holsters. I get at least as excited over a new holster as a new gun. There was a Rather S in elephant hide that I had my eye on, and a Wilson in shark. I got those, plus a leather revolver holster for $5 each.

In a room full of guns and gun accessories, I had my eye on an item so small it would almost fit in a matchbox: a Tyler "T-Grip" grip adapter. I got that, a Maxpedition Prolly Polly with Gunsite logo, and a Tactical Tailor scope and muzzle cover for $10.

I missed out on a Belding & Mull powder measure, but overall it was a good day.

Well, I've been Jones'n for an ARMSON Occluded carry handle gun sight for the last few years, but they were never in stock when funds and bills agreed.
So today I give their website a look and they're in stock, so the tax return bought me a green dot carry handle model for the GAU5 carbine.
Screenshot_20240207_165133_Chrome.jpg

I went to a local firearms auction yesterday. Typical for these, most guns went for more then I could buy elsewhere, but the accessories were bargains.

Most guns. I did buy a S&W Model 15 with 2" barrel.

Eventually they got to the small goodies. I like holsters. I get at least as excited over a new holster as a new gun. There was a Rather S in elephant hide that I had my eye on, and a Wilson in shark. I got those, plus a leather revolver holster for $5 each.

In a room full of guns and gun accessories, I had my eye on an item so small it would almost fit in a matchbox: a Tyler "T-Grip" grip adapter. I got that, a Maxpedition Prolly Polly with Gunsite logo, and a Tactical Tailor scope and muzzle cover for $10.

I missed out on a Belding & Mull powder measure, but overall it was a good day.
A followup regarding the 2” model 15. First, obligatory pictures.

Second, this gun shoots! I’ve heard and read people say they shoot like a 4” and I mostly laughed it off, but that’s a good way to put it. Fact is, I’ve had it out with my 4” 15 this week, and I would say the 2” shot a little better. And the 4” is no slouch.

A snubby with square butt grips and adjustable sights is an odd duck, but a good shooting duck.

Attachments

• IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4107.jpeg
    IMG_4107.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 22
Back