testtest

What have you bought firearms related in the last 48 hours?

Parts came in and weight is starting to shed. 85.08ozs. (5# 5.08ozs). Muzzlebrake can save about 2ozs, but trying to keep barrel at 20". With optic and mount from primary arms it'll add about 11.5ozs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_192059_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_192059_Samsung Internet.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240329_191438.jpg
    20240329_191438.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
I just purchase a Walther P22Q It ran 100 round of CCI standard velocity without skipping a beat. Based on the review I’ve read about the previous model, Walther did a great job at working out the bugs. I am very happy with it! One thing I don’t understand is, Why did walther stamp it as P22 and left out the Q. Other than, they had a s . . t ton of slides left over and used them on the upgraded gun. It’s probably one of the reasons it’s offered at $250. Curious to see if the price jumps up if they stamp it as the P22Q. I’m considering getting another one in different color

Attachments

• IMG_0123.jpeg
    IMG_0123.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Hi,

I just purchase a Walther P22Q It ran 100 round of CCI standard velocity without skipping a beat. Based on the review I’ve read about the previous model, Walther did a great job at working out the bugs. I am very happy with it! One thing I don’t understand is, Why did walther stamp it as P22 and left out the Q. Other than, they had a s . . t ton of slides left over and used them on the upgraded gun. It’s probably one of the reasons it’s offered at $250. Curious to see if the price jumps up if they stamp it as the P22Q. I’m considering getting another one in different color

Nice! I bought one of those before I left Californistan. The slide is marked "P22 CA". The CA model has no threaded barrel and the gub'mint wants to be sure everyone knows. ;)

It's a fun little peashooter, great for small hands, and runs most ammo pretty well except for Armscor.

AP1GczM9ckpM-PFXUarMpBbBOKAr12aFXAYvhRUHv86V5E7eD-PRnZ-FCV-DWteRr9D01eSxFZGlKcFMkdvsDDkH_3LUYIEoj9D9PnLTJMcUTKeCfaKZsh1MjtfCfBPyVxo1F0I40v-4a36xJmpx1iKMch8YIg=w1150-h863-s-no

I tried out this cheap laser. But then took it off and I think I lost it. :p I installed the FO front sight after the original fell off.

AP1GczMG7JgZKtP-qaazNkwRW8Pxabd0DmgUYmKb0su1RmnTEqzUNq4eI4wKwlhtWhlR5IdMg05KWbuEC9-ZdhTUXT-xNiJzUnduIs8CRO5WClHLFuZpATo6AjNYYIWXrZ1oVWBGGnwr43lf6IKORfsHICefaQ=w1236-h927-s-no

It shoots pretty well once I find the right hold.

AP1GczONox0vy-dHlW9I0-I1Rq0J8XHkC4sNG6ONwMm351adaznBIHSWcKyBNl7mFij8lxt4bWzDh6BK9lrIBvzLQu8hXd47Tt4aledcBl3GHT6yikl6EtjVaAhsGKg-9nrdtmaNW9kXUNptlWh7PavMCEzllA=w1236-h927-s-no

Enjoy that cute little plinker! I can't wait to get my granddaughters out to the range and introduce them. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

Nice! I bought one of those before I left Californistan. The slide is marked "P22 CA". The CA model has no threaded barrel and the gub'mint wants to be sure everyone knows. ;)

It's a fun little peashooter, great for small hands, and runs most ammo pretty well except for Armscor.

I tried out this cheap laser. But then took it off and I think I lost it. :p I installed the FO front sight after the original fell off.

AP1GczMG7JgZKtP-qaazNkwRW8Pxabd0DmgUYmKb0su1RmnTEqzUNq4eI4wKwlhtWhlR5IdMg05KWbuEC9-ZdhTUXT-xNiJzUnduIs8CRO5WClHLFuZpATo6AjNYYIWXrZ1oVWBGGnwr43lf6IKORfsHICefaQ=w1236-h927-s-no

It shoots pretty well once I find the right hold.

Enjoy that cute little plinker! I can't wait to get my granddaughters out to the range and introduce them. ;)

BassCliff
did that laser work well..??

i might want to get one, for my shooting test next year.

Hi,

I forget exactly where I ordered it from. It was pretty cheap, like $40. It works OK. I got it zeroed but didn't use it much. I'll try to find it again and work with it some more.

BassCliff
ok, thanks....

i had asked the RSO at the range if we can use red dots or lasers when we qualify for our CCW test...he said straight out..."the rules don't say you CAN'T use those"....

Hi,

Well, I did it. You talked me into it.

1711911227809.jpeg

I wanted to take advantage of the four free magazines before the deal expired (3/31/24 is the last day) plus take advantage of the $499 price at Grabagun. It's not the optic cut. Please don't hate me. I'm hoping it will be at my FFL towards the end of the week. I'm also hoping that Mrs. BassCliff will like it for the ambidextrous controls and adjustable grip panels. She's a lefty with lady hands. If she really likes it then I'll have to get a second one, perhaps with the optic cut. Now I'll have to postpone my AR purchase by a couple of months until I can save up some more gig money. ;)

Stay tuned for a NGD range report. :D

BassCliff

Hi,

Well, I did it. You talked me into it.

View attachment 55084

I wanted to take advantage of the four free magazines before the deal expired (3/31/24 is the last day) plus take advantage of the $499 price at Grabagun. It's not the optic cut. Please don't hate me. I'm hoping it will be at my FFL towards the end of the week. I'm also hoping that Mrs. BassCliff will like it for the ambidextrous controls and adjustable grip panels. She's a lefty with lady hands. If she really likes it then I'll have to get a second one, perhaps with the optic cut. Now I'll have to postpone my AR purchase by a couple of months until I can save up some more gig money. ;)

Stay tuned for a NGD range report. :D

BassCliff
OMG!!! Congrats @BassCliff !! I am sure you won't regret it! I can't wait to read your first range report with it. I didn't get the optics cut, but if you really want it down the road, it won't be impossible. Have fun with it...it's a fun gun to shoot! :love:

Hi,

OMG!!! Congrats @BassCliff !! I am sure you won't regret it! I can't wait to read your first range report with it. I didn't get the optics cut, but if you really want it down the road, it won't be impossible. Have fun with it...it's a fun gun to shoot! :love:

Is it truly an impulse buy if I actually thought about it for a few days? I had several good "reasons" (excuses) to buy it this weekend. Peer pressure being one of them. ;)

BassCliff

Back