testtest

What Is the Best Belt for EDC?

People want to do what they want to do and if what they want to do isn't Best Practices they will find a way to justify it.
I don't know if wearing 5.11 (or similar Tac Couture) is guaranteed to get you noticed I do know it's guaranteed to get you noticed by me.

I went to a job interview at focus on the family one morning When I walked into the building a young guy approached me and asked me if there was anything he could do to help me.

I turned around to ask the guy where do I find office 101 or whatever the office number was. The first thing I noticed when I turned around is that he was wearing a rigger belt and then I saw clips from a tuckable holster on his belt. then I noticed he was wearing 5.11 Tac Pants.

The job I was applying for happened to be armed security and during the interview I asked if I was going to be wearing a uniform like the security guard who approached me when I walked through the door.

They were very curious as to how I knew the guy was a security guard so I told them.

I've never heard of anyone being targeted specifically because they were wearing the Tactical Tuxedo but you'll never catch me wearing it
1683004259276.gif

I have a $30 Gun Belt. ( It was in fact more like a $50 gun belt, but...

I got no beef with it. It has performed satisfactorily for a traditional belt. It has a steel core and is stiff but comfortable.

I don't see myself ever buying another belt without micro-adjustments though. The Tenicor belt seems cool. My only beef with the Kore is the extra belt sticking out of the buckle doesn't readily conform to your waste. I got tired of it hanging out and further trimmed mine. Unfortunately I trimmed a little too much off and it leaves me no room to gain weight. At least not carrying IWB. So today I will go and buy another and leave it longer. I'll use one for IWB and the other for OWB.

My only beef with the Kore is the extra belt sticking out of the buckle doesn't readily conform to your waste. I got tired of it hanging out and further trimmed mine. Unfortunately I trimmed a little too much off and it leaves me no room to gain weight. At least not carrying IWB. So today I will go and buy another and leave it longer. I'll use one for IWB and the other for OWB.
Did you use the elastic belt keeper that came with your Korea belt? It worked great with my 5.11 jeans.

Thanks for the tip. I just messaged them on their webstore.
We have a lot of guys coming into the range where I work to shoot a gun they are obviously wanting to sell. They show it off, offer to let you shoot it, etc. I've seen many deals go down that way. Don't be too obvious. Unless you are a well-established customer, they may not appreciate the competition,

Thanks for the tip. I just messaged them on their webstore.
If you’ve got multiple Kore belts get the belt hanger they do. Your belts ratchet on and the keepers sit on a little attachment. I got one through Amazon for $5.

Btw, I use the Kore Battle Belt. I replaced the Velcro inner belt with a High Speed Gear sticky belt. That way I don’t have to make sure the Velcro belt is on before I throw my Battle Belt on in a SHTF situation.

It’s Nexbelt for me. I went through several belts before finding this jewel of a belt.

If you’ve got multiple Kore belts get the belt hanger they do. Your belts ratchet on and the keepers sit on a little attachment. I got one through Amazon for $5.

Btw, I use the Kore Battle Belt. I replaced the Velcro inner belt with a High Speed Gear sticky belt. That way I don’t have to make sure the Velcro belt is on before I throw my Battle Belt on in a SHTF situation.
They each came with a single hanger.

Also I bought some keepers off Amazon. Forget the name. Clearly Chinese. It was like $6 for a 4 pack.

When I contacted Kore I was sent a link to purchase theirs for $3 each plus shipping.

Back