testtest

What is your favorite gun?

Guess my favorite right now would be my Sig Sauer 1911 in stainless, .45acp

0BB643A0-A33C-433D-B796-075E0D58F798.jpeg

NFL, bunch of overpaid pansies. Pieces of $h!t , gonna kneel during the national anthem. They outta be standing at full attention thanking God they were born in this beautiful misguided country. Nowhere else in the world could they earn what they do for what they do.
Sorry, I know I got off topic, but the NFL just sucks( just like soccer)
I don’t know whether to hug you or slap you! But anyone who is brave enough to call America a beautiful misguided country gets my respect.

All of my firearms have a lot of meaning to me. Almost all of my guns, I saved up and bought myself, inherited a few from my old man even though he's still around...lol. There is one, this one I wanted since the first time I watched TV shows way back when I was kid. I watched the venerable Colt M16 and all it's variants on countless movies and TV shows and I used to tell myself that someday I'll have one of those rifles. When I first bought my Colt, about six years ago, I couldn't go out and shoot it enough. It took a long time to get it customized but it's been done for a couple of years now and I still love going out and shooting it. It's a Colt M4 SOCOM .223.5.56, 2013 edition. It's a much accurate gun than the owner will ever be...lol, but it is and always will be my favorite firearm.

Attachments

• IMG_1989.jpg
    IMG_1989.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 151
Back