testtest

What Springfield weapons do you own?

I got to thinking that I started with my SOCOM 16 and loved it all the way to my 2020 Waypoint and everything in between. Here is my list of Springfield purchases in the last 7 years, and there is not a bad gun in the bunch. All of them are original to me and will stay that way until I die or give them to my kids.

-SOCOM 16-.308
-Saint Victor-300BO
-Hellcat without OSP, 9mm
-Hellcat with OSP, 9mm
-2020 Waypoint 6.5 PRC

I am waiting and hoping they come out with a Waypoint in 300PRC. That would be my next one.

Why? Just curious is all.
The last time I posted what I have in regards to firearms I did so not because I was asked but decided to share, since that time I’ve made changes to what I own. To be asked to share that information during this time of uncertainty in regards to who is asking raises a red flag in me.

You’ve been on the forum for less then a year and not knowing much about you that red flag is a banner for me, if this response upsets you I mean no disrespect. To be totally honest there are very few people including some very close friends that are aware I carry let alone have firearms. And I intend to keep it that way.

Nice. Number?
I don’t actually have a total, I have lost count. But in just Polymer SA pistols over 50, Six 1911’s, I don’t remeber how many Saints…in the neighborhood of 15, plus a waypoint, Hellion, SA35. As for total collection I don’t actually know anymore, but I am usually at 2-3 guns a month constantly. Hell I own 5 Hellcats alone, 2 original, An OSP original, an RDP, and a Pro.

I also have some cool editions, like two SA-9 and a SA-357 pistols that were accidently released before the XD name was finalized. I have an HS95 and every version of the PHP pistols that the Croatian’s made before the HS2000. The Chris Kyle edition collectors version 1911 with the signed book. But Mine is better because I have a second copy of Kyles book signed by Kyle himself at the shot show about a month before he was killed. I have the tool kit XDE version that came in a tool box with an engraved hammer.

So with the XD polyguns remember that I am supposed to be an expert on them, so I have to have at least one fo every version so I know what the differences are. So for example I still have two first gen XDS pistols pre recall that will never go back. I need them original just incase I ever need to refure to them in the future. Also remeber I have been in the firearms industry my whole adult life, over 20 years of hard core buying/trading work. Also remember in the gunstore I am buying used guns from folks left and right. A couple months ago I posted a picture of my Baby collection of just XD stuff.

Edit* found the pic from 2005 ish, I still have everyone of them, but I don't think I have touched any of them in over a decade.
212DBD8A-897D-4F1F-8E30-01880CF3C23B.jpeg

Last edited:
The last time I posted what I have in regards to firearms I did so not because I was asked but decided to share, since that time I’ve made changes to what I own. To be asked to share that information during this time of uncertainty in regards to who is asking raises a red flag in me.

You’ve been on the forum for less then a year and not knowing much about you that red flag is a banner for me, if this response upsets you I mean no disrespect. To be totally honest there are very few people including some very close friends that are aware I carry let alone have firearms. And I intend to keep it that way.
The guy that is asking is a retired Army CW4. I’ve been working as a military contractor since I retired 14 years ago. I’m more of a patriot than probably anyone you have ever met in your life. And I would die for the constitution. Hopefully that puts you at ease.

Thank you for answering the question. I’m just curious as to why you even came into the thread if you felt that strongly about it. And there was no disrespect taken by me whatsoever. I appreciate honesty.

I don’t actually have a total, I have lost count. But in just Polymer SA pistols over 50, Six 1911’s, I don’t remeber how many Saints…in the neighborhood of 15, plus a waypoint, Hellion, SA35. As for total collection I don’t actually know anymore, but I am usually at 2-3 guns a month constantly. Hell I own 5 Hellcats alone, 2 original, An OSP original, an RDP, and a Pro.

I also have some cool editions, like two SA-9 and a SA-357 pistols that were accidently released before the XD name was finalized. I have an HS95 and every version of the PHP pistols that the Croatian’s made before the HS2000. The Chris Kyle edition collectors version 1911 with the signed book. But Mine is better because I have a second copy of Kyles book signed by Kyle himself at the shot show about a month before he was killed. I have the tool kit XDE version that came in a tool box with an engraved hammer.

So with the XD polyguns remember that I am supposed to be an expert on them, so I have to have at least one fo every version so I know what the differences are. So for example I still have two first gen XDS pistols pre recall that will never go back. I need them original just incase I ever need to refure to them in the future. Also remeber I have been in the firearms industry my whole adult life, over 20 years of hard core buying/trading work. Also remember in the gunstore I am buying used guns from folks left and right. A couple months ago I posted a picture of my Baby collection of just XD stuff.

Edit* found the pic from 2005 ish, I still have everyone of them, but I don't think I have touched any of them in over a decade.
View attachment 27376
Wow, that’s awesome. Thank you for the reply. You and I can definitely be friends lol.

I’m going to show my wife this thread. So the next time I get a gun she understands there’s people with a lot more guns than me.

Back