testtest

What would you like to see Springfield armory make next?

Given what we've already heard about being released, and the suggestion of a .308 Victor tuned for longer-range use, I might have something one better: incorporate an EVAC-style QD mechanism to a 18"- or 20"-barreled Victor in .308 (or a 22"-barreled .338 Federal variant if you want near-.30-06 ballistics in a .308 package) so you can stow/carry the disassembled unit in a case that's just a hair longer than the receiver & buttstock by itself.

I've always been a fan of long-arms that could be stowed like that (maybe why I still have & use my old Winchester Model 12 take-down...).

I would love to see SA bring back a V16 Long Slide I bought one when they first came out it is one of my favorite guns and I shoot 45ACP and 45 Super. Would love to see one in 10mm and 9mm

What would i like to see the armory make
How bout a shortrun of numberd
Thompson guns very reasonably or Hey! expensive
Ouch! ...a 001 to 200 sell chances in the raffle procedes to benifit for charity
As well as by email lottery ?
Eeew

Hammer fired Hellcat.

YES. I came here to say this but in a much more complicated way. I really like the XDE 9mm, because it's hammer fired and I want to EDC a hammer fired pistol, with one in the chamber but not cocked. For me, this is the way. The problem is the XDE is bigger than the hellcat and has lower magazine capacity... clearly that needs to be addressed!

Every model of the TRP you can have a rail,EXCEPT the stainless model.Springfield,why not a railed version of the stainless TRP?It would be a great offering and I would be on it in a heartbeat!

I was going to piggy back on an earlier post but being on page nine I’m going to say a lever gun, pistol grip stock walnut wood, 16 inch octagon barrel, chambered in 45-70 similar to the Marlin Guide Gun. I don’t need another gun but that I would buy in a heart beat. They could even do a black version with polymer stock components.

Forget making anything. The saint is a nice gun, but it's in a very crowded market. Springfield, you wanna stand out and make an impact in the industry? Import the VHS! You're already importing for HS Produkt. I fear that Springfield has started down the road that Colt has in the past, where they make a few products for years on end. The hellcat was a great move for the company, but to keep the pressure on the industry I think the VHS is the best move. Make some 922R compliant parts and bring it in!

I’d love to see another bullpup on the market, so...heck yeah!

I see a lot of comments on a double stack 1911 so yeah maybe in a 9mm but a 40/45 would be heavy as heck. I’m not a single stack guy but the 1911 RO i bought fit awesome in my hand. Very well balanced.

Honestly?

My P14.45 is not that much heavier than my single stack 1911’s.

Go with an aluminum frame, and the loaded weight would probably be a wash with a steel single stack.

I would love to see a SAINT rifle in a pistol caliber that used XD mags. Also some higher capacity factory XD mags for these rifles.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing a .22 version of one of their pistols. Something with a threaded barrel and more than 10 rounds. 😁
I would totally be ready to purchase one. In ALL 4 calibers. 9mm, 40S&W, .45ACP and 10mm. The 9, 40 and 45 in XD/XD Mod.2 and the 10mm with XMm magazines.

What a treat that would be.

I’ve got all the MSRs that I can possible use, including a Saint .308

What would interest me would be an iron sighted 5.56 M-1 Garand, with 10-round en-bloc clips. 16-18” barrel. Perhaps sold as a package with both a fixed walnut stock, and a folding chassis system. The chassis could incorporate a top rail for optional optics...

While waiting for that, I think it’d be pretty easy to do the same thing for an 18” .308 M1A, redoing it as a retro/updated Garand. (Two stocks please) Bonus for already being California compliant.

3 position gas plug on these would allow for open, suppressed and single shot/suppressed operations.
Just get a Schuster adjustable gas plug.

Forget making anything. The saint is a nice gun, but it's in a very crowded market. Springfield, you wanna stand out and make an impact in the industry? Import the VHS! You're already importing for HS Produkt. I fear that Springfield has started down the road that Colt has in the past, where they make a few products for years on end. The hellcat was a great move for the company, but to keep the pressure on the industry I think the VHS is the best move. Make some 922R compliant parts and bring it in!
Yep !!!
Stated that before. I want that bullpup !!!

Oh please, an XDM Elite in .45ACP. Long barrel please. The 9mm is beautiful, but as my T-shirt says, "45, like a 9mm but for men". I have two XDs and one is my EDC pistol. My favorite is my 1911, but it lives in my safe. I know who built it and what it would cost to replace. XD is much easier to clean and reassemble. I could never feel comfy with a Glock since there is no external safety. The XD's grip safety makes me feel warm and fuzzy

Oh please, an XDM Elite in .45ACP. Long barrel please. The 9mm is beautiful, but as my T-shirt says, "45, like a 9mm but for men". I have two XDs and one is my EDC pistol. My favorite is my 1911, but it lives in my safe. I know who built it and what it would cost to replace. XD is much easier to clean and reassemble. I could never feel comfy with a Glock since there is no external safety. The XD's grip safety makes me feel warm and fuzzy
No external safety on a xdm either, unless your counting the grip safety.

Back