testtest

Whatcha Watching?

I watched Breaking Bad live when it was new. Couple years ago when I first got a tablet, I watched it all again and liked it even more.

And then of course you MUST see Better Call Saul, the prequel, which explains how a lot of things came to be. Several familiar characters are very prominent in the story. Besides Saul, there's Gus, Mike, and maybe few others I don't recall at the moment.

And of course, there's El Camino, the epilog of Breaking Bad. Also Very Most Way Excellent.

Now I'm watching Bullet Train. Imagine, if you will, a weird Japanese version of Pulp Fiction. Now, it's even weirder than that. :eek:
Finished it. AWESOME movie, MUCH better than Pulp Fiction. Spoiler Alert: Don't worry about keeping all the characters straight for the first half of the movie. All will be revealed, and it will all make sense in the end (unlike Pulp Fiction). ;)

Today I re-watched This is 40, which has five or six of the funniest scenes I've ever seen ("Miniature Tom Petty" ROFLPIMP). Melissa McCarthy pretty much steals the whole movie in the final credits outtake scene. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

us to
i found it on amc stories channel on my smart tv, they are playing it start to end and we are at #3 of season 1 through 5,
i think this afternoon is last one..

i have had this new one about a month and still have not looked at all 2k channels of free stuff
but am making my way through it
Most of my TV viewing is streaming TV. such a huge selection to choose from.

Watched Fury for the 4th or 5th time, and liked it even more. Now I gotta get some of those cool grips for my M1917 Smith.

Watched The Catcher Was a Spy, which was surprisingly good. Not that often you see a Colt M1908 .380 star in a movie.

Now I'm watching Blockers, which is hilarious.

Watched Fury for the 4th or 5th time, and liked it even more. Now I gotta get some of those cool grips for my M1917 Smith.

Watched The Catcher Was a Spy, which was surprisingly good. Not that often you see a Colt M1908 .380 star in a movie.

Now I'm watching Blockers, which is hilarious.
Finished Blockers, which stayed hilarious.

Just started Taylor Tomlinson comedy special Have It All on Netflix. She's hot AND funny. What's not to like? ;) (y)

Forgot to mention, saw this on Shark Tank the other night. Maybe THE FINEST segment they've ever had. Official version isn't online yet, this is one where some guy "reacts" to it as it goes, but you'll get the idea. What an amazing, impressive woman! :love: HIGHLY recommended! (y)

Back