testtest

Whatcha Watching?

Just started watching The Notebook. I've never seen the movie, never read a review of the movie, never read the book, but six minutes in, I'll bet I know exactly where it's going. ;)
I was exactly right. Didn't know all the twists and turns and details, of course, but I nailed "the big picture" of where it was all going in the first six minutes.

GREAT movie, BTW. ;)

Below Decks…The lady and I started binge watching when she was down with knee replacement. Funny as heck for a while but cut-throatary starts getting old soon. Don’t know if we’ll stay with it much longer.

Just wrapping up Big Sky. I can see now why it was cancelled. One can flog a plot for only so long until it becomes painful, metaphorically speaking. I think I might start Reacher, and mix in some Longmire and Northern Exposure as the mood strikes. :cool:

Big Sky was pretty bad.

And honestly, I couldn't get into Reacher, either. But I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.

I just finished all eight episodes of Pam & Tommy on Hulu. It was much, MUCH better than I was expecting in every way. Dunno how true the story is, but I assume it's all true and honest because they went to AMAZING pains to get the "real people" right. I don't know anything about Tommy Lee other than he's a dirtbag (accurately portrayed in the show), but the people they got to play Jay Leno, Bob Guccione, and especially Hugh Hefner were right on the money. The fake Pam Anderson was so accurate it was jaw-dropping--both the small-town girl AND after she became a big star through Playboy and Baywatch and Barb Wire. One of the best things I've ever seen. :love:;)(y)

Just started watching Cat Person on Hulu. I'm about a third into it and it's VERY interesting so far. Not sure where it's going but I'm prepared to be impressed. Will let you know when I'm finished. ;)

Just started watching Cat Person on Hulu. I'm about a third into it and it's VERY interesting so far. Not sure where it's going but I'm prepared to be impressed. Will let you know when I'm finished. ;)
OMG this was one of the most impressive horror/thriller movies I've ever seen. It's an edge-of-your-seat nail-bitter right up to the very end. You just KNOW there's a villain, but you're not sure WHO it is till the end. :oops:

Back