testtest

Whatcha Watching?

Mrs Greener and I hve been binging on the Outlander series over the past couple of months. The acting for the most part is exceptional. We are on Season 7 and excited to see what they come up with for Season 8. I have also been late night binging on the various Star Wars series. Thus far the Strange New Worlds and Voyager series are my favorites. Thi streaming stuff is addictive.

Mrs Greener and I hve been binging on the Outlander series over the past couple of months. The acting for the most part is exceptional. We are on Season 7 and excited to see what they come up with for Season 8. I have also been late night binging on the various Star Wars series. Thus far the Strange New Worlds and Voyager series are my favorites. Thi streaming stuff is addictive.
I quit Outlander after season 5. I read the books and they went way off kilter. I didn't even recognize the story. BUT...Outlander is something I share with my 90 year old mom. I binge watch it regularly, and I see things That I missed each time.

I love historical fiction. I need to rewatch 1883. There is so much woven into that story..

I quit Outlander after season 5. I read the books and they went way off kilter. I didn't even recognize the story. BUT...Outlander is something I share with my 90 year old mom. I binge watch it regularly, and I see things That I missed each time.

I love historical fiction. I need to rewatch 1883. There is so much woven into that story..
We watched it a few years ago. Until they jumped the shark in like season 4.

I just found out yesterday that the Rick & Michonne spinoff of Walking Dead The Ones Who Live has been on since 2/25, and the finale will air Sunday. Started catching up--right now I'm in the middle of episode #3 (of 6). Pretty weird, but no weirder than any of the other spinoffs, I suppose.

Yea, he is back, been watching it, few episodes are lame, but overall not bad spin-off
He can't shoot worth a darn. And doesn't know how to reload a revolver

Attachments

• 9dd3b94ad21faad37ad6386c7a7db6da--shows-stuff-and-thangs.jpg
    9dd3b94ad21faad37ad6386c7a7db6da--shows-stuff-and-thangs.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 14
Back