testtest

What’s in the Vaultek?! Big Promotion from Springfield!

My guess is a Hellcat Pro RDP
I doubt it will be one of the early editions of XD's since they are advertising Unlock Greatness. That tells me it has to be a superior pistol. I think there are plenty of 1911's already being produced, as well as many variations of the Hellcat, and XDs-Mod2's. There is not a .40, or .45 acp in the XDm Elite in a full size 4.5 or 5.25 being produced. Perhaps one of these? But if they did make one in these calibers in full size, I would presume that it would be a 4.5" so it would fit inside the Vaultec. Or maybe they upgraded the XD Mod2 with some stippling where the gripzone was and enhanced serrations on the slide with a night sight set up and now is the Mod3? Either way, I would think it would be a 4.5" pistol since one of the sponsors is a holster manufacturer. I sincerely hope it is not another Hellcat, 1911, or XDs. I personally have been waiting for a .40, or .45 in the 4.5" Elite to arrive. But just as well I have been longstanding that the grip on the XD Mod2 in both .40, and .45 was one of their best and most comfortable ergonomically made pistols yet. Who knows perhaps whatever it is, it will live up to its hype of greatness and put Springfield Armory on the map as the leader in innovation once again as they did with the Hellcat.

I have dozens of SA authorized dealers near me, in my state (WI), but my local shop is 85 miles away in IL, and it is illegal for an FFL to transfer a handgun to an out-of-state resident there. Next one is 185 miles away in IA. Maybe this promo wasn't thought through very well. Or more likely, the developers of the program are Bears fans.

I knew it was too much rigamarole.

I think it's a lever action SA-35...😵‍💫
Least the extractor will work 🤪

1660613081900.gif

I have a feeling my code just exploded in non functionality 😏🤔

I have dozens of SA authorized dealers near me, in my state (WI), but my local shop is 85 miles away in IL, and it is illegal for an FFL to transfer a handgun to an out-of-state resident there. Next one is 185 miles away in IA. Maybe this promo wasn't thought through very well. Or more likely, the developers of the program are Bears fans.

I knew it was too much rigamarole.
There's an online only version of the contest..

I don't usually get excited about, or even participate in, many giveaways. I was surprised to learn that the closest participating retailer was 35 miles away. That would normally be a deal-breaker for me, but Ray's Hardware & Sporting Goods is a landmark in Dallas. I haven't been there is years and it will be fun to see the place again. Ray's has been in Dallas for generations. Many people only know Ray's as the place where Jack Ruby bought the gun he used to shoot Lee Harvey Oswald, but there's a lot more to the store than that one unfortunate historical detail. I appreciate the atmosphere in any gun shop that has been in business for so many decades, so I'm willing to make the trip in this case. Good luck to everyone on the forum who is participating.

Back