testtest

What’s in the Vaultek?! Big Promotion from Springfield!

no telling if the guy is a story-teller, or really did see what he saw.

if true, then frankly S/A ought to take away the dealership.

but also, does S/A ship out new products to the dealers/distributors before the advertisement(s) of what's to come..??

no telling if the guy is a story-teller, or really did see what he saw.

if true, then frankly S/A ought to take away the dealership.

but also, does S/A ship out new products to the dealers/distributors before the advertisement(s) of what's to come..??
I’m pretty sure he’s story telling

However I’ve worked retail ( not firearms ) we would get movie tie in product for say Star Wars a couple weeks in advance and have it secured to make sure we had the product in time for release.

We had to sign NDA, with a minimum 100k penalty if we broke it iirc.

Also when the Star Wars movies came out, projectionist and management had to sign the NDA etc for when they watched the film a couple days prior.

I’m pretty sure he’s story telling

However I’ve worked retail ( not firearms ) we would get movie tie in product for say Star Wars a couple weeks in advance and have it secured to make sure we had the product in time for release.

We had to sign NDA, with a minimum 100k penalty if we broke it iirc.

Also when the Star Wars movies came out, projectionist and management had to sign the NDA etc for when they watched the film a couple days prior.
I used to manage for Cinemark. Dealt with Ep 1-3 maddness before I moved on. One of my assistants took 3 label-sealed trailers and tried to sell them on eBay. Got a call at home from my lead. He said “um, boss…there’s a couple of treasury agents here to see Mr. X, you may want to come down”.
Needless to say, Lucas Films was on high alert for theft and reveals and ol Mr. X got slapped with multiple felonies. I got to go out to the sheriff’s car and tell him that he was obviously fired. I think he plead out to a lower charge but not sure as we never heard from him again.

1661646898015.gif

I asked the other day if the prize fits in the safe, was not answered 😂
Has anyone considered that the safe may not contain the actual physical prize? It could possibly contain a fancy embossed envelope with the name of the prize, which could just as easily be one of their rifles.
Good point!

I wonder if the prize is actually a remake of this especially after an article on it earlier this year.

Good point!

I wonder if the prize is actually a remake of this especially after an article on it earlier this year.

Don’t think that fits into to little safe they keep showing…….just sayin

Don’t think that fits into to little safe they keep showing…….just sayin
It’s certainly possible although unlikely that it could be a voucher of some sort for the firearm.

I say unlikely simply due to SA wanting the ability to publish pictures/vid etc for PR purposes. A voucher or certificate simply does not look as good as the actual gun in the winners hand.

Back