testtest

What’s in the Vaultek?! Big Promotion from Springfield!

I honestly haven't even looked at the entire promotion because I'm not eligible to participate....🤬
That’s ok @10mmLife we know you were hoping for this……….

1661651612156.jpeg

Another forum is reporting leaked photos of a 2011

And, there you have it …
I’ll still take the $10,000 Springfield Armory gift card 🤪

These ar all over the place. Saw them on Glock Talk and The High Road.

These ar all over the place. Saw them on Glock Talk and The High Road.
Be interesting if it’s an actual “true” rumor and released in the next few days. I doubt I’d get one but would probably a good seller for SA.

Of course if we are talking wants. If anyone from SA is reading do the new Operator in 9mm! I’d love to add one to my 45 since I have holsters with rails now. That’s just me though!

Be interesting if it’s an actual “true” rumor and released in the next few days. I doubt I’d get one but would probably a good seller for SA.

Of course if we are talking wants. If anyone from SA is reading do the new Operator in 9mm! I’d love to add one to my 45 since I have holsters with rails now. That’s just me though!
I believe at least one of those photos comes from an SA article. I don’t remember what the article was about but I remember some mentioning the holstered 2011.

Half of those pics are Staccato’s, even has the star on the grip. The others don’t show any markings or box logos. Folks are grasping at straws lol

Half of those pics are Staccato’s, even has the star on the grip. The others don’t show any markings or box logos. Folks are grasping at straws lol
Yup and I one photo you can see the STI logo stamped into the receiver.

This is like those fuzzy big foot or UFO photos you see online. You would think that with today's technology someone could take a quality picture.

Screenshot_20220828-141004_Chrome~2.jpg

"On September 3rd, one lucky winner at each location will take home the safe and all of its contents!"

Does anyone know what constitutes a Springfield retailer for purposes of this contest or what constitutes a 'location'? I have a retailer where I live that sells firearms from a majority of the major firearms manufacturers including Springfield and yet Springfield lists the closest retailer to me is over 100 miles away.

In any event, per their retailer map, there should be a lot of winners!

"On September 3rd, one lucky winner at each location will take home the safe and all of its contents!"

Does anyone know what constitutes a Springfield retailer for purposes of this contest or what constitutes a 'location'? I have a retailer where I live that sells firearms from a majority of the major firearms manufacturers including Springfield and yet Springfield lists the closest retailer to me is over 100 miles away.

Going to be some good PR for them to say the least

When you sign up you have to choose the dealer. It’ll have a map and closest by distance.

Yup and I one photo you can see the STI logo stamped into the receiver.

This is like those fuzzy big foot or UFO photos you see online. You would think that with today's technology someone could take a quality picture.

View attachment 30218
So I hear you saying that Springfield Armory and Staccato are collaborating on a double stack 1911 for the masses. That’s awesome!

So I hear you saying that Springfield Armory and Staccato are collaborating on a double stack 1911 for the masses. That’s awesome!
Dude as forum moderator I'm so low on the totom pole that I don't even hear about the current line up never mind what's coming out next. 🤣

I know everyone here must think us mods are really high on the corporate food chain 🤪, but the reality is as a mod we hear about new products the same time general public does at launch.

Dude as forum moderator I'm so low on the totom pole that I don't even hear about the current line up never mind what's coming out next. 🤣

I know everyone here must think us mods are really high on the corporate food chain 🤪, but the reality is as a mod we hear about new products the same time general public does at launch.
You do know the low man on the totem poll are the most prestigious.

Not saying your prestigious 😂😂😂😂

Just kidding. (Not)😵‍💫😎😂

Back