testtest

What’s in the Vaultek?! Big Promotion from Springfield!

There's an article about the Prodigy in the newest edition of the Armory Life magazine. I just got it a few days ago. I have to get to work, but I'll post more later
Prodigy.jpg

So I hear you saying that Springfield Armory and Staccato are collaborating on a double stack 1911 for the masses. That’s awesome!
😂 Staccato is snob level firearms. They’re the kind that look down on our brand through their monocles while sipping champagne and say “I say old chap look at those scamps. They may have quality firearms but they sell them to the common man.”
12921F50-2CF3-451D-83A5-A698E7959324.jpeg

Since there seems to be an on-going mag capacity war between all the mini/micro pistol brands/models, I think the "new" offering is a Hellcat XC (extra capacity).

A Hellcat slide on a full-sized grip (XDm Elite-like) for 22 rd (35 rd with the BIG stick) capacity. :unsure:

Last edited:
Since there seems to be an on-going mag capacity war between all the mini/micro pistol brands/models, I think the "new" offering is a Hellcat XC (extra capacity).

A Hellcat slide on a full-sized grip (XDm Elite-like) for 22 rd (35 rd with the BIG stick) capacity. :unsure:

With how big a deal they are making this I don’t see it being anything less than an all new product instead of a variant of an existing one.

Dumb question

If you signed up but did not get a confirmation email does that mean you are signed up?

I know it’s one entry per email and do t want to accidentally disqualify
I didn't get the confirmation email either, but my girlfriend did. But, it did say that you'll receive an email the day before (Sept 2). 🤞

Back