testtest

What’s in the Vaultek?! Big Promotion from Springfield!

Dumb question time

If it is the prodigy as rumored and it does come with a grip safety ( never used a gun with them ) how difficult would that be for the average arthritis/carpal tunnel sufferer to use?
I had an issue with just one Springfield gun with a grip safety and that was a 1911 Range Officer 45
I worked through it by focusing on a more positive grip.
I really like what SA is doing with the extended memory bump on the grip safeties now.

Dumb question time

If it is the prodigy as rumored and it does come with a grip safety ( never used a gun with them ) how difficult would that be for the average arthritis/carpal tunnel sufferer to use?
The grip safety doesn’t require any additional pressure. If you’re able to hold the gun and shoot it, you’re in business.

Still don't think the Prodigy should have a polymer grip. I don't care that the Stacatto has it. I 1911/2011 should have a metal grip/frame whatever you want to call it. I don't want to drop $1500 on polymer. I have 2 1911s, I love them. They are my favorite guns.

If I won a Prodigy, I would keep it and carry if. But I ain't dropping that much on a plastic gun.

Love how M&P just came out with a metal M&P but Springfield went plastic on this.
And I love Springfield, i have 2, and no S&W's at all right now.

Back