testtest

What's missing in this picture?

Only if your mags are in your pants pocket, putting them in your shirt pocket is called "Redneck Carry" :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool:
My neck is a little red brother and none of my friends or I carry that way. Cargo pants/shorts, pockets stuffed with mags and loose ammo is more common. Personally, I just buy shotguns with 25 round feed tubes and keep extra shells in my socks, which I wear with flip flops and cargo shorts, usually with a NASCAR t-shirt of some sort.

Only if your mags are in your pants pocket, putting them in your shirt pocket is called "Redneck Carry" :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool:
Kinda like a Barney Fife episode..

OIP.cvmrir13l9_f1BFqrg-3aQHaE0.jpg

When the Guard has done Guard stuff around the state say after a big tornado they also carry empty rifles.
What is the sense of carrying an empty rifle around, what's the purpose.....beside making you look like a dufus, seriously, you can carry the rifle with a full mag inserted, but an empty chamber if there worried about safety concerns, don’t make our troops look like this.

I’m usually all for calling out the idiocy of things but I’ve got a different take. Our country has a history of using its military against its citizens. I could care less which politician asked for what and, as XDMan said, they carry empty when doing various state disaster stuff. Optics are king for a reason and it’s because 90% of this country barely looks at words, only pictures and sound bites. In the event something goes down it takes 1 radio call and about 10s for all those rifles to get from no to go. Y’all come back to this thread tomorrow and let’s see if those evil black long bullet throwing thingys are loaded or not.

They could take a page from Die Hard 2 - blue mags for blanks, red mags for live ammo.

Yep - evil black guns, protecting evil steel fences (borders/walls)...all held by racist, corrupt law enforcement personnel who need to be defunded.

What?

Oh...that's only when it comes to protecting us?

When the royals need protection, all bets are off.

Got it.

🤔 It was just a general/overall blanket statement referring to the "black/scary" rifles that are high on the list of the anti-2A crowd. (smfh)
Yeah, but we jump all over the other side when they make the blanket statement of calling AR’s, etc, “Assault Rifles”...and then we explain the difference (fun switch), and say that they are already banned...and then pat ourselves on the back for being clever.

So we need to hold ourselves to the same standards.

While differences in opinions is normal as well as disagreeing with each other. The forum staff ask everyone to please keep in mind aggressive comments will be removed. As long as comments remain peaceful everything stays. We’re all here due to one common interest and we’re all here fighting on the same side for that same interest. So please keep it civil and peaceful.

Yeah, but we jump all over the other side when they make the blanket statement of calling AR’s, etc, “Assault Rifles”...and then we explain the difference (fun switch), and say that they are already banned...and then pat ourselves on the back for being clever.

So we need to hold ourselves to the same standards.
Next time I'll try to locate the anonymous person that made the original statement and correct them in advance before I repost their general statement. 😉

Back