testtest

Where are the 4 inch 45apc?

Who quit making them?

There's eight of the Rock Island Armory GI Standard MS 51417 models (4.25" barrel) on Gunbroker right now.

One vendor has seven at a Buy-it now-price of $549.95 + shipping & if you use a cc.

CA compliant

The last one is on a bidding line.

Who quit making them?

There's eight of the Rock Island Armory GI Standard MS 51417 models (4.25" barrel) on Gunbroker right now.

One vendor has seven at a Buy-it now-price of $549.95 + shipping & if you use a cc.

CA compliant

4.25 is too long to carry and who wants to be communist compliant? 3.25 is short on length and rounds. Springfield has lost a customer.

I assume you are referring to the ( 13 rd.) XD Mod 2 4" service .45 ? For some inexplicable reason they discontinued the line. Shame since it's the best XD they make.
It makes one wonder if Springfield has been infiltrated by the CCP.

You didn't even identfy what model of handgun you wanted.

Communists didn't design a Commander length 1911, nor any of the 4" XD line.

Sorry about that. I have carried a 4in 45APC for many years . The ( 13 rd.) XD Mod 2 4" service .45 was my latest love. It is absolutely perfect. I never was a fan of the 911, it don't fit my hand right. Any of the 4" XD line fit me perfect but I cannot find anything.

Sorry about that. I have carried a 4in 45APC for many years . The ( 13 rd.) XD Mod 2 4" service .45 was my latest love. It is absolutely perfect. I never was a fan of the 911, it don't fit my hand right. Any of the 4" XD line fit me perfect but I cannot find anything.

There are 9 (one in bidding war, & 8 buy-it-nows for $599.99) new 4" XD9611's (full sized) on GB right now plus one used.

The 4" XD Mod.2 in 45 ACP was the gun that turned me on the Springfield. I picked it up out of curiosity when it went on sale after Springfield announced that they were discontinuing the Mod.2 line. That gun is the most accurate .45 that I have ever fired, and it encouraged me to pick up a few other XD's. I understand that 9mm is all the rage these days, but I'd love to see Springfield release a few more double-stack options in .45 ACP. I'd love to see an XD-M Elite in .45 ACP.

The 4" XD Mod.2 in 45 ACP was the gun that turned me on the Springfield. I picked it up out of curiosity when it went on sale after Springfield announced that they were discontinuing the Mod.2 line. That gun is the most accurate .45 that I have ever fired, and it encouraged me to pick up a few other XD's. I understand that 9mm is all the rage these days, but I'd love to see Springfield release a few more double-stack options in .45 ACP. I'd love to see an XD-M Elite in .45 ACP.
It was a similar experience for me except that I bought mine before they had decided to discontinue them. I was actually looking for a Glock, but the many, many I tried didn't feel right for me. And it is definitely the most accurate .45 I have ever shot. 1.5" groups at 25 yards the first time I shot it. And it is the only SA firearm I own.

It was a similar experience for me except that I bought mine before they had decided to discontinue them. I was actually looking for a Glock, but the many, many I tried didn't feel right for me. And it is definitely the most accurate .45 I have ever shot. 1.5" groups at 25 yards the first time I shot it. And it is the only SA firearm I own.
Who quit making them?

CA compliant

Communist compliant? WOW... my dream gun

It makes no sense that they quit making the 45 XD line. Every 45 XD made it to the shelves in this town was sold in two hours. People were waiting in line for them. They can not say sales were low. The only answer is that the commies are taking over the gun manufactures. They promote low capacity guns and smaller ammo. I was trying to have a dozen in stock but only made it to six. What concerns me is that I am having a hard time finding any high capacity 45. The communist resolution is the only answer I can think of.
Did the quit making them?
It makes no sense that they quit making the 45 XD line. Every 45 XD made it to the shelves in this town was sold in two hours. People were waiting in line for them. They can not say sales were low. The only answer is that the commies are taking over the gun manufactures. They promote low capacity guns and smaller ammo. I was trying to have a dozen in stock but only made it to six. What concerns me is that I am having a hard time finding any high capacity 45. The communist revolution is the only answer I can think of.

It makes no sense that they quit making the 45 XD line. Every 45 XD made it to the shelves in this town was sold in two hours. People were waiting in line for them. They can not say sales were low. The only answer is that the commies are taking over the gun manufactures. They promote low capacity guns and smaller ammo. I was trying to have a dozen in stock but only made it to six. What concerns me is that I am having a hard time finding any high capacity 45. The communist resolution is the only answer I can think of.

It makes no sense that they quit making the 45 XD line. Every 45 XD made it to the shelves in this town was sold in two hours. People were waiting in line for them. They can not say sales were low. The only answer is that the commies are taking over the gun manufactures. They promote low capacity guns and smaller ammo. I was trying to have a dozen in stock but only made it to six. What concerns me is that I am having a hard time finding any high capacity 45. The communist revolution is the only answer I can think of.
I for one sense a pattern that you have a communist issue as you have mentioned that in everyone of your posts, a lot of guys have given you options and things are as they are. Springfield is NOT. Communist company so if you have a problem with what they offer buy something else. It’s as easy as that.

If Americans do not complain the only weapons available will be fully compliant one shot 4.25in bb guns. I believe they are throwing us under the bus.

There are several 4" .45 acp 1911s on GB right now ranging from the economical SDS Imports Tisas B45 Carry to the high-end Wilson Combat's depending on your budget.

Last edited:
Who quit making them?

CA compliant

Who quit making them?

CA compliant

CCP compliant ... hahaha

CCP compliant ... hahaha
CA compliant 1911 handguns are identical to those sold elsewhere. They just have to pass a drop test, so your CCP compliant comment is a moot point. But that's your issue. Just trying to let you know the 4" 1911s you're looking for are out there.

I assume you are referring to the ( 13 rd.) XD Mod 2 4" service .45 ? For some inexplicable reason they discontinued the line. Shame since it's the best XD they make.
That is what I was looking for originally. However, I can not find brand with a high capacity mag . 4 inch .. 4 inch is the perfect carry for me. It make me wonder what happened. Still looking, thanks

Back