testtest

Where are the 4 inch 45apc?

If you look at the Springfield website they show an XD in 45acp in a 4" model. It says nothing about being discontinued.

If you look at the Springfield website they show an XD in 45acp in a 4" model. It says nothing about being discontinued.
The XD Mod 2 4" Service model in .45 ACP was discontinued. I have one and while it is a head scratcher why they would discontinue what is in my opinion the best handgun in the XD line, I am not as upset about it as the OP apparently is. Of course I have mine already. With any luck I will be able to get parts for it as the years roll on.

Sadly there are no more 45 XDM 4.0 inch anymore. However, even better is my new love is the XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact OSP 10mm. What a beautiful carry. Only a couple problems. My small finger does not fit on the handle. That makes it a little difficult to stay on target. Also , the mag release is stiff out of the box. There is nothing that can not be over come with practice. This is the coolest gun, ever.
Sure glad I did not buy a Glock, they have the worse trigger... Guess Springfield trigger spoiled me.

1635791796302.jpeg

Back