testtest

Who wants a JXP10 ?

If I ever start a Youtube channel where I would clown around with guns and destroy a gun just to get people to click and watch......

I know where to go for such a firearm....

Having beat poor Hi-Point to death, its a good gun for $219.... ...I've seen some of the 9mm in the $150 range... ....so if you have some sort of legitimate needs that can be served by sub-$200 gun, then Hi-Point is an option....

I don't know if Hi-Point Slides are die cast, but that is the primary use of Zamak, the metal they use to make the slides.
Compare the manufacturing cost of die-casting a slide of Zamak to the cost of forging, machining and hardening steel.
I don't know, but wouldn't be surprised if there is no machining of the Hi-Point slides at all, die-casting is dimensionally accurate enough it wouldn't surprise me if there is no machining.
There would definitely be machining done to a die cast slide.

i already put my name on the "notify me", when they get back in stock..!
7CF323DE-BA9F-4CA2-88D6-FBFD7E63473B.gif

That Hi Point in that picture didn't explode, it was cut on a saw
The only reliabiliy issues with Hi Points is the magazines. A simple tweak of the feed liips fixes this.
They are one of the most toruture tested brands, and they run.
They have their shortcomings...they are ugly, heavy, have rudimentary sights and limited capacity.
But they aren't junk.

I have had one C9 and two JCP 40s and had no issues with them.
Sorry, your insistence fails to convince me not to believe my lying eyes, both are clearly fractures and not cut by a saw.
Examine the fracture surface, the amount of inclusions in the metal...

To be fair, I'm willing to believe this is very rare and not a common experience for a high point, or its possible someone used a +P round against manufacturer's recommendations or a hot reload, but....

While I'm sure there is some justification and appropriate use for a $150-$200 pistol, but when I read the slide is made from Pot Metal, I'll pass...

If I ever start a Youtube channel where I would clown around with guns and destroy a gun just to get people to click and watch......

I know where to go for such a firearm....

Having beat poor Hi-Point to death, its a good gun for $219.... ...I've seen some of the 9mm in the $150 range... ....so if you have some sort of legitimate needs that can be served by sub-$200 gun, then Hi-Point is an option....
To me, the Hi-Point is the “inner city crack dealer” gun for the twerking thugs that dont know any better.
The gun that always jams when poor Nefarious carjacks someone then gets shot in return and momma cries to the 5 o clock news that he was a good kid.

To me, the Hi-Point is the “inner city crack dealer” gun for the twerking thugs that dont know any better.
The gun that always jams when poor Nefarious carjacks someone then gets shot in return and momma cries to the 5 o clock news that he was a good kid.
I know I have told the story here before. A few days after the Ferguson riots there was a police officer in the parking lot of a Quick Trip next to my work ( at the time). Some thug got the drop on him and had him in the sights of his Hi Point. It jammed and the officer shot him. Then they rioted some more over that.

i only wish at my age, i could twerk....among other things the youngin's do.

hell, maybe i'll buy a speedo and give it a whirl, and post the video here later..???

later, like after my stay at the nursing home for throwing out my back..????

i only wish at my age, i could twerk....among other things the youngin's do.

hell, maybe i'll buy a speedo and give it a whirl, and post the video here later..???

later, like after my stay at the nursing home for throwing out my back..????
7B597C54-9ACA-4C48-AEF9-003E2D226AAE.gif

So I was on gun.deals and on a whim I typed in "Yeet Cannon" in the search box, expecting nothing. Yikes, I got two returns, both $149.29....

Years ago it was the cheap .38 special revolvers, the left and the media (is there a difference?) were complaining were the problem and something had to be done about them.....

Today its the Polymer 80 "Ghost Guns" they are complaining about....

And I even see gun enthusiasts complaining about the Polymer 80 kits. In a thread about Ghost Gun Laws one guy complaining the Polymer 80 kits are the favorite of criminals in California. I actually do some "DuckDuckGo"ing of the news and find the reports show that Polymer 80 the best reporting shows that polymer 80 pistols or ghost guns are "related" (not the actual murder weapon, but somehow caught up in the crime and investigation) to less than 1% of murders in California...

I have built two 80% frame 1911's, with metal frames, I can attest it is not a very viable alternative to get around inability the background check of purchasing a gun legally. It takes too long, too much effort and cost far too much, it is viable as a hobby project for the fun of it, if you enjoy tinkering like this.

The Polymer 80 kits are much cheaper, faster and easier than other 80% frame/receiver project, by magnitudes, probably shifting that viability. So I can find it believable, and a bevy of news stories claiming they are finding lots of these in the hands of those banned from owning firearms. But no empirical data or measurement, from those that tell me I don't follow science.

But, so far it seems, the crimes are like Silencer crimes, the only crime is the actual possession of a device illegal, and not actually being used in a violent crime..... ...you know the justification for making it illegal...

Back