testtest

Why I don't believe there ever was a COVID virus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Mike Yeadon has a degree in biochemistry and toxicology and a research-based PhD in respiratory pharmacology. He has spent over 30 years leading new medicines research in some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, leaving Pfizer in 2011 as Vice President & Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory. That was the most senior research position in this field in Pfizer. Since leaving Pfizer, Dr Yeadon has founded his own biotech company, Ziarco, which was sold to the worlds biggest drug company, Novartis, in 2017.

Well, there’s the dumbest thing I’ve seen on the internet today.
Not agreeing with you, but you made me laugh and I thank you for it. I'm not laughing at you mind you, your comment just made me laugh. We need more bluntness, that's all :LOL: If people were a little more exposed to bluntness, a mere disagreement wouldn't be called "hate", but unfortunately it is...

I had covid in March 2020 for ~5 days & fought it off (worst case of flu crap I ever had. No reinfection after.

Got my 2 Pfizer shots in April/May 21. Ended up with some post-shot side-effects which persist to date.

No cold/flu/covid since 3/20, & got the mask off asap.

I have a well-researched regime of supplements that I had pre-Covid which likely helped me fight it off.

Have done more research since & have added some more well researched supplements.

I won't go near the boosters based on my research even though Big Pharma/.Gov & Drs. are continually pushing it.

I have no co-mobilities, live a healthy lifestyle & area where I live so see no need for anything more especially since more info has come out on the issues with the vaccines & how they were pushed on everyone.

To each his/her/its own on what a person should do.

My .02

I do believe Covid was real but I did not wear a mask except for Dr offices and hospital visits. I am diabetic , way over weight , have COPD stage 3 sever , and am on oxygen. I caught covid early into the pandemic . I had Flu symptoms doubled , most sever headache I have ever had for 6 days straight , lost smell and taste , but never ran a fever and didn't have to be hospitalized.

The lady who gave it to me was 86 years old and ended up passing away 6 months later due to complications.

I didn't get the first jab , nor any thereafter , and won't . If someone wants to take the shot or shots , that is and should be their decision.

I have been around others who had Covid and I didn't get it even though I don't wear a mask and didn't have any shots.

Excellent article by former VP of Pfizer!

From the very beginning I haven't believed a virus ever existed, either, and this position has not made me popular at all...

Tell that to my wife. A year ago this past January her sister Jane was diagnosed with Covid and was required by her employer to quarantine for 10 days. The day she was diagnosed she called my wife to tell her she only had the sniffles and how mad she was that she would have to use vacation time to make up the pay for those 10 lost days. Two days after that call my wife got a call from her sister's son who told her that her sister Jane had begun having breathing problems and went to the emergency room where they admitted her into the hospital. Eight days after that she passed away. While Covid has mutated into a less serious virus, it is very real. However, some people only believe what they want.

I got the J&J vaccine just before I had my surgery, at there request or I would have passed on it, me and my wife both caught Omicron in Feb of 2021, took some time to get over it, cough lasted seemed like forever, I don’t believe in the masks, they are useless, we didn’t get any boosters either, if this wasn’t politically motivated, we might have, I don’t believe in mandates either, and I myself would have just ignored them, Covid was real, to many people died from it, but now it’s just a political thing, just my thoughts

I work in a correctional setting, have for 27 yrs. I was mandated to get the shot to keep my job so I did, I have not had COVID, My adult boys work in the food service industry, straight through all the Covid BS, they have not had the COVID, my wife had a mild case of sore throat, tested positive with the covid. I am older then 50, ex smoker with emphysema, Slightly over weight and have diabetes. I believe COVID is real, I just don't think it is any worse then the Flu, which I have not had in over 8 yrs. "don't get the flu shot either" I think some are naturally immune to it and some are ultra susceptible to it. I do not believe that the world should have shut down for it, I do think distance and hand washing works, but it works for all diseases. To each their own, now stand by for the next something or other.

Actually less than 10% of mortalities were "directly" due to Covid (a respiratory effect), but the virus weakened the immune systems of the vast majority of folks who then either died of co-mobilities that took/finished them off, and/or came down with pneumonia which folks died from.

The hospitals were paid big $$ for every person admitted/died if they tested positive for Covid. The local news reported car accident deaths were classified as Covid deaths when the victims were tested positive.

Big Pharma wanted/got immunity from litigation from the Govt because of they were unsure about their own products, and they keep pushing them.

There are hundreds of post-shot adverse effects on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database.

Basically everyone were/are test subjects (aka lab mice).
White-lab-mouse-with-cute-little-snout-pointed-at-us..jpg

My .02

Last edited:
I don't know if it exist or not, but I believe anyone who believes what the government, media, and medical community who is in bed with the government and big pharmaceutical corporations is a fool which is the overwhelming majority of the world and people in the U.S. liberals and conservatives alike. I won’t discredit what's in the article or what others claim. I just know I don't trust what any of the powers that be claim.

I had so called COVID, and it was no different than when I have been sick in the past. All in all IMHO it all came down to money and power. I believe the whole COVID thing exist as a way for some powerful nameless faces to become more rich and powerful, and the stupid sheeple did what stupid sheeple do by just going with the flow.

I work in a correctional setting, have for 27 yrs. I was mandated to get the shot to keep my job so I did, I have not had COVID, My adult boys work in the food service industry, straight through all the Covid BS, they have not had the COVID, my wife had a mild case of sore throat, tested positive with the covid. I am older then 50, ex smoker with emphysema, Slightly over weight and have diabetes. I believe COVID is real, I just don't think it is any worse then the Flu, which I have not had in over 8 yrs. "don't get the flu shot either" I think some are naturally immune to it and some are ultra susceptible to it. I do not believe that the world should have shut down for it, I do think distance and hand washing works, but it works for all diseases. To each their own, now stand by for the next something or other.
Yup, I don't get flu shots and I refuse to be vaccinated. I'd quit my job if they tried to mandate it. Since I can remember, I get sick about once a year which consists of a fever, cough, sour throat, and extreme fatigue that last about 3 to 5 days. So called COVID was no different. Yes, there will be another super virus around the corner and the government and pharmaceutical corporations will use scare tactics and fear to get the weak minded to fall in line and relinquish even more of their freedoms to government.

Charmin and media could come out tomorrow and claim there's a shortage on toilet paper again, and idiots would make it a reality. I believe we are all being handled and played like sheep and puppets.

Last edited:
I get my flu shot every year, and have all my other recommended shots aside from meningitis.

But since the Pfizer shots & doing the research I have since I won't go anywhere near the mRNA stuff (genetic engineering).

Since I was fine for 13 months before the Pfizer shots in hindsight I wish I hadn't gotten them due to the after effects I've experienced.

Actually less than 10% of mortalities were "directly" due to Covid (a respiratory effect), but the virus weakened the immune systems of the vast majority of folks who then either died of co-mobilities that took/finished them off, and/or came down with pneumonia which folks died from.

The hospitals were paid big $$ for every person admitted/died if they tested positive for Covid. The local news reported car accident deaths were classified as Covid deaths when the victims were tested positive.

Big Pharma wanted/got immunity from litigation from the Govt because of they were unsure about their own products, and they keep pushing them.

There are hundreds of post-shot adverse effects on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database.

Basically everyone were/are test subjects (aka lab mice).
White-lab-mouse-with-cute-little-snout-pointed-at-us..jpg

My .02

This ^^^^^^

I did not get the jab. Did not wear a mask other than going into hospitals for work. Don’t get flu shots. I got Covid around January of 2022. Had a headache for a day and body aches for 3 days. No worse than the flu for me. This was something that really affected a particular group of people. Specifically those with comorbidities and mostly the elderly with comorbidities. Being extremely overweight was one of the worst affected groups. The rest of the population would have been fine without any vaccines. As has been the case all along (if you followed the actual science) and is just now being accepted, is that getting the virus and fighting it on your own is much more effective for future immunity than any vaccine. I’m not sure if people realize this, but the common cold is a COVID virus. No cure has been found for it. Why would I believe that they’ve come up with an effective vaccine for a new form of a Covid virus? If you took it, it was your choice. You did what you thought you should do. But I’m glad I didn’t…

I get my flu shot every year, and have all my other recommended shots aside from meningitis.

But since the Pfizer shots & doing the research I have since I won't go anywhere near the mRNA stuff (genetic engineering).

Since I was fine for 13 months before the Pfizer shots in hindsight I wish I hadn't gotten them due to the after effects I've experienced.
Same situation. I have felt lower level crappy ever since I got the 2 shots in January 2021. No I can't prove it and my wife says I'm an idiot, but I have felt one level of crappy or another almost constantly for 2 years now.

I had covid in october of 2020 before a vaccine or any treatment. it knocked me on my fat butt. i run fever for almost a month. Horrible headaches, horrible joint pains and the worst taste and smell ever.

Finally decided to go see a DR. they didn't know what to do for it so it was more or less go home and tough it out or die.

Then in 2021 or when they first come out with the vaccine, which by the way is not a vaccine. i took it and it liked to killed me, my whole left side went numb for a few hours. I haven't taken anoher since then. they don't work anyway. i always take a flu shot but they don't work half the time either. took one this winter and got the flue a month later.

I ain't takin another one of those either. after all the lies we have been told just to make big pharma rich, they can stick all them shots where the sun don't shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back