testtest

Why This Forum?

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Why do you come to this forum?

I come here to learn things about subjects that interest me, have fun and make friends.

A vast majority of the members have been nothing but respectful and great contributors to the first and only forum I belong.

Thanks guys & gals for being awesome!

What's your reasons for being here?

Last edited:
I'm here because I enjoy hearing from others from all across the US of A. The different laws , different outlook on things , and also there are a lot of people on here who know what they are talking about.

I just wish I were one of them. :eek: :LOL:

Pretty much the same reasons as yours. I really like my XDe, and look forward to posts about it, yet I also enjoy hearing about other firearms members may have. Really enjoy what I call the ‘tips and tricks’. Although I haven’t won one yet, I appreciate the opportunity to enter the contests. The members here are great, the moderators are excellent, and the subjects are intriguing. I am a member of another forum, and it is not even close to the quality of this one. One other thing, then I will shut up...the ability to get to thearmory life.com with a simple click. Outstanding articles on subjects I am interested in. So far, I am greatly impressed with the overall quality of this forum.

Well, there seems to be a lot of interesting and useful information posted. Everyone here seems to be interested in the same things and everyone is civil. Most gun forums have more drama. Everyone here seems cool and like they just want to help and have interesting conversations about things that involve us as gun enthusiasts.

My main reason in the beginning was because I was invited by Armory Life to join. Since then, I have enjoyed the comraderie and the opportunity to learn a few things. I like the Armory Life links also. Overall, a great place.

Fairly new to the Springfield Armory line of firearms. Not on any social feeds or any other forums. Wanted to see what others had to say, how they liked their Springfields and how they dealt with their laws. I have had a lot of laughs while gaining knowledge and ideas from the fine folks on this forum.

Maybe the majority of the good blood in this forum is because the lack of political content keeps us all on common ground or maybe we happen to be a rare breed who can respectfully disagree at times! 🤔

I'm just another member like yourselves and I appreciate all your input on my threads if I agree or disagree it's always good food for thought.

I come here to learn things about subjects that interest me, have fun and make friends.

A vast majority of the members have been nothing but respectful and great contributors to the first and only forum I belong.

I come to fellowship Fans of Springfield FireArms and like-minded Patriots who support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies of the Republic.

I seem to come here to get annoyed by you and Annihilator's goofy replies, :mad:🤬 to my intellectual Threads and Posts 🤔🧐 😄
But seriously folks, mostly the same as all the others have replied. To hear individuals discuss their firearm views, new gun reviews done by posters, posters collection's of different firearms, and the different landscape of firearm ownership (with possible restrictions), of posters, from the different States in the U.S. It's all been great. (y):)

I seem to come here to get annoyed by you and Annihilator's goofy replies, :mad:🤬 to my intellectual Threads and Posts 🤔🧐 😄
But seriously folks, mostly the same as all the others have replied. To hear individuals discuss their firearm views, new gun reviews done by posters, posters collection's of different firearms, and the different landscape of firearm ownership (with possible restrictions), of posters, from the different States in the U.S. It's all been great. (y):)
Who you callin goofy........😬😬😬😬
1584915913213.jpeg

I come here for the information, friendly conversations, and great camaraderie. I have been on other forums, but this is the best one, I think there are a lot of knowledgeable people in here, you learn a lot by just reading there posts, plus, your never to old to learn something new.

I have no idea who this BET7 guy is and I don't know why he is referencing me. Maybe he needs to stop listening to the voices in his head! 🤣🤣🤣

Back