testtest

Why This Forum?

Always in the mood for a good conversation, however, I am still wondering why there is no choice for tacos in any polls???? There always has to be an option for tacos.
I really have been pleased with S.A. products. I have enjoyed the conversations I have had and read on this forum. Looking forward to more.

Always in the mood for a good conversation, however, I am still wondering why there is no choice for tacos in any polls???? There always has to be an option for tacos.
I really have been pleased with S.A. products. I have enjoyed the conversations I have had and read on this forum. Looking forward to more.
I love tacos!

Check out the new thread just posted!

I am a Springfield Armory fan true and red, white and blue. I visit this site for the wonderful conversations and to learn about my favorite pastime and favorite hobby in the shooting sport. Everyone on this forum have been truly wonderful in sharing their knowledge and experience in firearms as well as the fun and interesting posts on daily life and living.

Why do you come to this forum?

I come here to learn things about subjects that interest me, have fun and make friends.

A vast majority of the members have been nothing but respectful and great contributors to the first and only forum I belong.

Thanks guys & gals for being awesome!

What's your reasons for being here?
First came to expand my knowledge. Maybe learn something Interesting I didn't know about my new Springfield. I ended up digging the vibe so much that now I sleep on the couch and drink all the 🍻!

I came here for learning experience and ended up with some homework! Great bunch of folks too converse with! Hope I have been helpful for others! It's nice too be on both sides of the fence and all have been good! It's nice too be a part of this forum!!!!!!

I'm actually pleasantly surprised how friendly everyone here has been to the new guy, me, so I very much thank you for that. Some other gun forums I'm a member of are MUCH less welcoming to new members and most members are just not very nice in general, so I very much appreciate the welcoming posts. Thanks again.

You don't know us yet!
Well, when I posted my Colt build pics on a certain other forum under the custom build thread, one guy told me he'd rather sell all his rifles than own a Colt and that I wasted my time upgrading a POS rifle like the SOCOM....I was just like....ummmmm ok, 3000 rounds and I've never had a FTF or FTE malfunction, not ONE in five years.....lot of hate over there...lol

Well, when I posted my Colt build pics on a certain other forum under the custom build thread, one guy told me he'd rather sell all his rifles than own a Colt and that I wasted my time upgrading a POS rifle like the SOCOM....I was just like....ummmmm ok, 3000 rounds and I've never had a FTF or FTE malfunction, not ONE in five years.....lot of hate over there...lol
Some are just that way! The members here can be very helpful, just ask and you shall receive!

There is one person you need to watch out for though. This person likes to put boots on his chickens so we all think he might be a bit touched in the head . Other than that he seems to be nice.

By the way , welcome and jump in anywhere you like. After all it can't be to bad , they let me stay around. 🤪

I'm actually pleasantly surprised how friendly everyone here has been to the new guy, me, so I very much thank you for that. Some other gun forums I'm a member of are MUCH less welcoming to new members and most members are just not very nice in general, so I very much appreciate the welcoming posts. Thanks again.
Welcome!

Just steer clear of BET7 & Annihilator and you'll be doing ok. They aren't bad guys they just have a few screws loose.....🤣

JK there is a really good group of guys here with all different kinds of experience who are willing to give some good input on subjects or even just have a few laughs with.

Last edited:
There is one person you need to watch out for though. This person likes to put boots on his chickens so we all think he might be a bit touched in the head . Other than that he seems to be nice.

By the way , welcome and jump in anywhere you like. After all it can't be to bad , they let me stay around. 🤪
Hey Papa who let you back into the forum? 🤪

@Annihilator did you accidentally leave the door open again?

1587682631874.jpeg

Back