testtest

Win a Hellcat Pistol!

I have had mine for three weeks now and would never give it up. As a Vietnam Vet and life member of the Vietnam Security Police Association and owner of 5 Springfield pistols and one Saint Edge rifle I recommend one whole heartedly.
Also it is very well balanced and shoots better than larger weapons.

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Hope to own this

Welcome to the new The Armory Life forum! We're happy to see you here as Founding Members, and hope you have a good time discussing all things guns and gear. In addition to getting early access to the forum as a Founding Member, signing up has also automatically registered you for a chance to win one of five Hellcat pistols we are giving away. Winners will be announced in The Debrief on January 9th. Good luck, and start posting!

View attachment 15
Definitely decided to wait for the Hellcat to release instead of getting the xds. The grip looks amazing and functional along with high capacity flush magazine. Not to mention the U shape rear sight and OSP option. Im all for it!

I have the XD mod 2 and love it. Would love to shoot a Hellcat, but nowhere local has one for rent. So this could solve this problem quite unexpectedly.

I’ve been trying to get my hands on one of these for quite a while. They seem to disappear almost before they hit the shops.
I’m thinking this giveaway may give me better odds of finally getting one!

View attachment 15
Oh yeah, a modern handgun to go with my Springfield Trapdoor 45-70.

It would be nice to have a 9mm that's capable of firing +P ammo, my current one can only use standard ammo, guess that's what I get for buying a pistol made in Turkey. ;)

Springfield is the only gun I trust with my life. Would love to add a Hellcat to the collection!

Saw my first one in a shop the other day but it was not the OSP version. Plus it was priced almost $100 more then I know another shop is selling them for. Might be why they had some

Love my new Hellcat and would love to win another. I waited impatiently for the release and had my name on several waiting lists. Decided to check out a new gun store and they had just put one in the case. I felt lucky to get it within 45 days of the drop.

View attachment 15
Would LOVE to have a Hellcat. Gone from local gun shops as fast as they arrive.

View attachment 15

Back